Across from my cabin?

clbl99

How can I know what is across from my cabin? We have booked Seascape 10066 and something is across from us that isn't other cabins. I don't think it is the elevator/stairs. We were on a cruise once and it was maybe the employees area for dirty clothes/cleaning supplies ect? The issue was it was rather  noisy and early in the morning it started.

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

Looking at the deck plan, it looks to me as if it is a passage from one corridor to the other, and that those sideways inside cabins may open onto it.  EM

Have not been on Seaside class yet, but this totally makes sense. 

In today's shipbuilding the cabins are usually pre-built units that are put in their place as a whole. I don't think they would make some units in a different scheme just for these few sideways inside cabins.

PS: found a video of a similar cabin on seaview, showing that the inside cabins don't open to the main corridor.

Edited by RudiRatlos

2 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Looking at the deck plan, it looks to me as if it is a passage from one corridor to the other, and that those sideways inside cabins may open onto it.  EM

Now that I have looked at the deck plan, I see it is indeed a passageway for the inside cabins.