Queen Anne Dining venues and theatre

fizzy1

Just been looking through Cunard’s Queen Anne website. Am I right in thinking no info  on a theatre ? Also CC said there are 15 dinning venues ?? Not reading this !! CC also says 850 2 tiered Royal Court Theatre ! Didnt see this! What’s going on ? 

5 minutes ago, fizzy1 said:

Just been looking through Cunard’s Queen Anne website. Am I right in thinking no info  on a theatre ? Also CC said there are 15 dinning venues ?? Not reading this !! CC also says 850 2 tiered Royal Court Theatre ! Didnt see this! What’s going on ? 

The theatre is in the bow on Decks 2 and 3.

4 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

I've found thirteen so far but that included the Gelateria which I guess is an eaterie of sorts.

Yes, that’s one I missed. The trouble is the print is so small it is very hard to decipher, even with a magnifying glass.

51 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

I think @bluemarble did a count when the deck plans were first published but I can't find the thread 🤦‍♀️

You may be thinking of this post on the "New Ship" thread when I was counting the dining venues on QM2 where it is possible to come up with 12 dining venues on that ship as a comparison.

One travel agent site lists these 13 dining venues on Queen Anne.

Queens Grill
Princess Grill
Britannia Club
Britannia Restaurant
Buffet
Golden Lion
Carinthia Lounge
Steakhouse & Grill
Mediterranean
Pan-Asian
Wellness Cafe
Gelateria
Deck Grill

Let's compare notes since I don't happen to see "Mediterranean" or "Deck Grill" listed on the QA deck plans although I might have missed them. Several sites mention both of those will be on QA.

Edited by bluemarble

5 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

You may be thinking of this post on the "New Ship" when I was counting the dining venues on QM2 where it is possible to come up with 12 dining venues on that ship as a comparison.

One travel agent site lists these 13 dining venues on Queen Anne.

Queens Grill
Princess Grill
Britannia Club
Britannia Restaurant
Buffet
Golden Lion
Carinthia Lounge
Steakhouse & Grill
Mediterranean
Pan-Asian
Wellness Cafe
Gelateria
Deck Grill

Let's compare notes since I don't happen to see "Mediterranean" or "Deck Grill" listed on the QA deck plans although I might have missed them. Several sites mention both of those will be on QA.

Yes, they're both on  deck 9.

Add Indian restaurant also on deck 9, and Queens room for Afternoon Tea and that makes fifteen.

36 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I missed the Wellness Café first time round. Did you get that? And I suppose Al Fresco Dining is a restaurant, though I hope it will have a more enticing name.

Yes, I counted that. I had Afternoon Tea down in the Queens Room too

2 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

Yes, they're both on  deck 9.

Add Indian restaurant also on deck 9, and Queens room for Afternoon Tea and that makes fifteen.

Just now, exlondoner said:

Med and Indian are opposite each other at the back of Deck 9. I assume Al Fresco, also at the back of Deck 9 is equivalent to Deck Grill.

Ah, yes. Thank you both. Don't know how I managed to miss those obvious venues on deck 9. I'm figuring the venue starboard midships on deck 9 next to the Gelateria simply named "Grill" is probably the "Deck Grill".

So I think we have now come up with these 16 candidates for the 15 venues Cunard is counting as dining venues on Queen Anne.

Queens Grill
Princess Grill
Britannia Club
Britannia Restaurant
Buffet
Golden Lion
Carinthia Lounge
Steakhouse & Grill
Mediterranean

Indian
Pan-Asian
Wellness Cafe