Can Now Use OBC for Future Cruise

miched

15 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I am currently on board the Connie and have booked a future cruise.  I was definitely not offered the chance to use some of my large amount of OBC to pay the deposit.  My guess is whoever posted that was a tad confused.

Good morning Linda. We spoke about this last night but just so there is no confusion in this thread :).

I am the author of that piece of news and was not at all confused. This was a message left on my phone from the future cruise desk and I listened to it twice.

The message was 100% clear. An invitation to visit the future cruise desk and use my current OBC to make a deposit. I will stop by the future cruise desk to find out more details. 

13 hours ago, miched said:

Read from post 243 down  to her answer in 247    She claims she went to GR and  they confirmed it 

Happy cruising 

For clarity-

Post #247 does not say I went to GR to confirm the future cruise booking. It says I went to GR to confirm passenger count. I have not confirmed the message that was left on my phone, but I will.  

15 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

.... or starting an unsubstantiated rumor... LOL

You are better than that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Hi, Bo!

There are food cutbacks.  I haven't starved yet.  I do miss the Mexican station at lunch in the buffet.  I'm getting a bit tired of hearing all the doom and gloom about the food.

The cruise is just fine.  The crew have been outstanding.  The ship is in excellent shape.  No complaints about that.  Considering she is the oldest ship in the fleet, that is pretty outstanding.  And, of course, I love it that Ms. Hoppen has not taken away all the comfortable chairs, etc.  Blessings and peace be upon her.

Linda,

Happy to see you are enjoying your cruise.   I got a chuckle out of you Hoppen remark.     You mean you don't miss the Munckin chairs.   I hear they are now all in the Kid's Camp.

So nice to hear a positive comment.  BTW I was looking and they still have the 4 Ounce Filet on the Kids menu.   It was always our go to item if nothing interested us on the menu.