Cruiseline formal wear for women

Liv, you gotta try the citinits pants (and other items) - slinky, and absolutely will not wrinkle. I got a four-piece set they had on special last year (pants, tank, long jacket and burn-out poncho) - the pants/tank/poncho looked great for formal night, while the pants/tank/jacket were worn to Portofinos, then wore the pants with a sparkly leopard print top for another dressy night. The pieces can be washed out in the sink and dry very quickly - they also fold down to nothing.

Hi:) I just received a long skirt and top set from Citiknits:)

It was on week before last I think. It is purple......solid v-neck

top and skirt....the skirt is purple with a beige flocking...it fits

and looks great.

I have ordered their stuff before and am always happy with it.

It is so easy to pack and you can dress it up or down!

This particular one I will wear black heels (sandals)...and I have Mother of Pearl

earrings and a Mother of Pearl Necklace (that one is from Joseph Espisito:)) and the

colors look wonderful against the purple!

I believe gerif is referring to burn-out velvet. This is the fabric you may be seeing in stores these days that looks like velvet appliqués on a sheer background.

Exactly, except on this one the flowers are a heavy satin rather than velvet on a sheer background - I believe the set is still available (although not at the "special value" price that I got). I have black, but it came in about four different colors.

Lois - this was my first purchase of citinits, but I plan to get more. I'm just under 5'4", so some of the skirts are too long for day wear, but would work fine for formal. They drape beautifully and the tunic, poncho or jacket covers my fluffy butt nicely.

Archived