Captain's Club membership available for kids?

SoBe2010

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to apply for the captain's Club membership for our kids?

I was told that it's only 18+? Is this accurate?

We have reached the Elite tier, however we haven't been on X for a few years now.

Thanks for sharing your expertise;)

On 1/20/2023 at 11:13 AM, emmas gran said:

Keep a record of the cruises the kids have been on with you 

Exactly this.  My nephew turned 18, and enrolled in Captain's Club, and got credit for his previous cruises.  I'd keep seapasses, and the invoice showing the person listed as a passenger. 

Harris

Denver, CO

I keep every Sea Pass and have an excel spreadsheet that tracks cruise details including # of nights, cabin #, tier credits earned , and booking #.

I had been meaning to post this after our 12/31/22 sailing on Reflection but thought this thread was as good as a new thread. Our sons, ages 3.5 and 7, for the first time had a captains club tier printed in their Sea Pass cards. It wasn’t our status because my older son had Elite Plus and the younger is showing Elite. That corresponds exactly with what they have according to my spreadsheet so apparently Captains Club is tracking this in real time. I’m curious if the Sea Pass card was a mistake or a new thing.

On 1/22/2023 at 10:49 AM, rM3panno said:

I keep every Sea Pass and have an excel spreadsheet that tracks cruise details including # of nights, cabin #, tier credits earned , and booking #.

I had been meaning to post this after our 12/31/22 sailing on Reflection but thought this thread was as good as a new thread. Our sons, ages 3.5 and 7, for the first time had a captains club tier printed in their Sea Pass cards. It wasn’t our status because my older son had Elite Plus and the younger is showing Elite. That corresponds exactly with what they have according to my spreadsheet so apparently Captains Club is tracking this in real time. I’m curious if the Sea Pass card was a mistake or a new thing.

Our 12/26 Sailing on Solstice did not include a CC status for my 10 and 12 year olds (who would show Elite if it did).  I'd love to think it was a new thing - but as of now thinking perhaps a mistake.

We'll have another data point when we board the Reflection in March.

I too have a spreadsheet similar to yours in addition to their Seapass cards.

Mike

Edited by mandream

On 1/22/2023 at 8:36 AM, jwlane said:

Our son's Diamond status (acquired at age 7 and under) on Royal automatically transferred to Elite when he took his first cruise on X (late teens).  No papers, seapasses, invoices required.

Different situation since he actually was able to participate in Crown & Anchor as a child.  Keeping Seapasses for cruises on Celebrity is a good idea because kids can't get a Captain's Club number until they are 18.

Mike

I asked CC via email this question and the response did not answer the question. If kids are sharing a cabin with Elite+  parents are the kids able to order free sodas during 5 - 7

Happy Hour and do they each get a free bag of wash and fold laundry?

Sheila.