Why is the app so messed up ?

lovescarborough

We board the Silhouette in 10 days time. Checked in weeks ago using the website and given a boarding time of 11 to 11.30 am and express passes issued. Yesterday we received a message on the app reminding us to check in. I checked again and it showed we had already done it. As we paid for a five night speciality dining package I wanted to decide which nights to book once we boarded but the menus in Blu say unavailable. I really wanted to see which nights the menu didn’t appeal so we could dine elsewhere. Despite what has been reported on the boards the app says room service is free apart from the usual very late night deliveries. 
Any idea when I can get some accurate information? 

The e-mails reminding you to check in are automatic.  We get them every time.

The app isn't accurate for menus until about a week before and I've seen changes happen even in the last couple days before the cruise.  

• Thanks 1

I agree the App can be useful but like much of Celebrity can be inconsistent or in error.    I especially like it to check the menus but does have some inconsistencies at times.   I also like onboard to use the electronic key and room controls on e-class ships.   Also like the ability to watch our on-board account.