Navigator vibration issue

bitob

3 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

There is one Nav Suite a deck.up....all by itself....with a secret emergency exit to the open deck via the closet.  Check put the deck plan.

BTW we are on Voyager now, too.

Thx. Found it

might have vibration issue

meeting with cruise consultant later today

if you would like to meet up give me a call

suite 919

9 minutes ago, bitob said:

Thx. Found it

suite 919

1125 is forward so should not have vibration issues.  We have stayed many times in that area on 10 with no issues. 

We stayed in 1125 a few years back and had no vibration issues.  The story goes that the room was originally used for spa services so you'll find the layout a bit unusual but there is a tremendous amount of storage space including the walk-in closet with the "secret" exit.  We certainly enjoyed the cabin and would try and get it again for a Navigator cruise. 

P1000626.jpg

P1000628.jpg

38 minutes ago, bitob said:

Thx. Found it

suite 919

You'll catch me at the 315pm game on deck 5.  And Trivia. 

3 hours ago, Eno-Bob said:

We stayed in 1125 a few years back and had no vibration issues.  The story goes that the room was originally used for spa services so you'll find the layout a bit unusual but there is a tremendous amount of storage space including the walk-in closet with the "secret" exit.  We certainly enjoyed the cabin and would try and get it again for a Navigator cruise. 

P1000626.jpg

P1000628.jpg

Just did some searches re 1125. Seems like best choice of nav suites. If not available I may opt for gs forward 

6 hours ago, bitob said:

I’m on voyager and I’m thinking of booking a future cruise on navigator

what area of the ship should I avoid?

is there a navigator suite in a location without vibration??

Stay away from aft. Mid ship lower decks good.

Thx for all the info. We ended up booking ns 930. I don’t think being below the pool will be a big deal for us

we are waitlisted for gs 700 and 701. If it happens, fine. If not 930 is a good choice for us

2 hours ago, bitob said:

Thx for all the info. We ended up booking ns 930. I don’t think being below the pool will be a big deal for us

we are waitlisted for gs 700 and 701. If it happens, fine. If not 930 is a good choice for us

The good thing is that 930 is below pool bar so not much dragging of pool furniture.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kruzngrl said:

We were in 715, two weeks ago on Navigator, and slots of vibration, especially when the engines were gearing up and leaving port.  Reception gave us plenty of motion sickness pills, which helped.

We spent 40 nights in 715 from Montreal to Southampton in June-July and never felt any vibration in the cabin, only when we went aft.

52 minutes ago, papaflamingo said:

We spent 40 nights in 715 from Montreal to Southampton in June-July and never felt any vibration in the cabin, only when we went aft.

We were in 706 in Dec and never had any vibration, really never had any except one night in Setti Mare, but that area is “famous” for having the shakes at high speeds. Spent 100+ days in 621 or 23? again no vibration just sometimes in the back of the ship. 

• Like 1