How often can I order a drink

Scotico

There is no specified time requirement between drinks, but ordering multiple drinks in quick succession is one of the behaviours they are trained to look out for as it can indicate sharing. So you might find bar staff scrutinising your drinking more closely to make sure it’s actually you consuming the drinks 

27 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I was  told 15 minutes between drinks with the drink package.   Don' have direct knowledge, never tested it. 

M

I think this is (was) for the freestyle machine. 

2 hours ago, Scotico said:

Wife and I have the deluxe beverage package.  Can I go to the bar and purchase a beer then immediately order another beer or is there a time limit between drinks purchased with the deluxe beverage package?

We've never experienced a "limit". The bartenders have seen it all, every week, so if you are asking "get away with something" or "can I defraud the cruise line", the bartenders may be politely take some action.

We normally drink at the same bars, so the bartenders get to know us so they will even ask "can I make a drink for your DH". 

I am not trying to defraud/scam the drink package.  I would like to just bring a 2nd drink if going to a show or maybe relaxing by the pool so I do not need to hunt down a waiter.  This will also go for bottled water.

You can get a bottle of water at the same time you get an alcoholic drink.  I do this all of the time.  You can also order a drink for someone else in your party if you have their Sea Pass card.  I think the servers work really hard to be available and provide you drinks as quickly as possible.  We get to know the people working and most times they start to make my drink even before I order.