Odyssey aft balcony - connecting?

October17

Hi everyone, I have trawled the video and deck plan sites, but cannot find any photos/videos of the non-jr-suite aft balconies (starboard of mid line), i.e. xx728 and xx726.  

I have these booked on deck 11, but need to decide whether to change to something else if the balcón partitions can’t be opened. 

Hoping someone will have sailed in either of these cabins, or have pictures where one could see them..  I have found videos of a few other cabins but they all show the “wrong” side of the partition, none seem to show the divider between 729 and 726.

11 minutes ago, October17 said:

My TA got a response from the ship, and they say the balcony partition can be opened, as info if anyone has the same question in the future

There is a really good video of 11326 on Odyssey that shows a bulkhead wall on one side of the balcony and a partition that does open on the other side of the balcony.  The cabins you are talking about would be the mirror of these cabins.  You can see it around 13 minutes into the video.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Greetings from Odyssey, balconies for staterooms 11726 and 11728 are connecting. In addition the 11728 balcony can also be opened to the other side (11328). 11726 can only be opened towards 11728, the other side is a bigger wall. 

The connecting doors are hinged, and the door is closer to the cabin wall, not the balcony railing, so it feels a bit more closed off than the side cabins with the door further out.  

Edited by October17