How can I tell what drink package I have?

Married90

I am booked on Equinox at the end of February.  I am booked under a "group rate" from my TA.  The booking included the "premium drink package" instead of the "classic drink package".   Nowhere other then the paperwork from the TA can I validate this.   In looking at my order history on X's website I can find what I believe is the drink package but it gives no info.   Short of sitting on hold forever with X or waiting till we get our sea cards on board is there a place to find out the package?

image.thumb.png.c72892cf9ff8c91b0b65f49e23510e09.png

THANKS

I can't remember if the limes mean premium or classic.  Someone else might now off-hand.

Another place to look is your boarding pass which should be able to access now.  You should see PALL somewhere on it which is the premium drink package.

2 minutes ago, prmssk said:

Another place to look is your boarding pass which should be able to access now.  You should see PALL somewhere on it which is the premium drink package.

Thanks.  Boarding pass is not available yet.  I expect in a couple days as it is 32 days out...   I will wait till then.... 

As long as you have verification from your TA that you have the premium alcohol pkg it is fine.  Celebrity never had my husbands alcohol pkg and our Wi-Fi. Just showed them our invoice from our TA at Guest relations it was taken care of. Our AI never showed up on Celebrity before our cruise.  I wouldn’t bother calling Celebrity as I tried to get it straightened out ahead of time and I couldn’t get it done. Celebrity told me to call my TA and the TA said it was all there.  Just remember to have a copy of your invoice that shows the package along with you. Have a great cruise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Married90 said:

I am booked on Equinox at the end of February.  I am booked under a "group rate" from my TA.  The booking included the "premium drink package" instead of the "classic drink package".   Nowhere other then the paperwork from the TA can I validate this.   In looking at my order history on X's website I can find what I believe is the drink package but it gives no info.   Short of sitting on hold forever with X or waiting till we get our sea cards on board is there a place to find out the package?

THANKS

1 hour ago, prmssk said:

I can't remember if the limes mean premium or classic.  Someone else might now off-hand.

The limes are the picture they've used for the classic beverage package on my bookings.  Like prmssk said, once you get your boarding pass, you'll see either CALL (Classic) or PALL (Premium) at the bottom.  If it's CALL, you'll want to have your TA sort out the issue with Celebrity.

2 hours ago, Married90 said:

THANKS

The limes are the Classic Beverage Package. The Premium has the following image:

stock-photo-negroni-cocktail-on-dark-sto

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

The limes are the picture they've used for the classic beverage package on my bookings.  Like prmssk said, once you get your boarding pass, you'll see either CALL (Classic) or PALL (Premium) at the bottom.  If it's CALL, you'll want to have your TA sort out the issue with Celebrity.

PALL ? is that code for Premium Alcohol Liquor Lover?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Married90 said:

THANKS

Follow up with your TA. You have Classic attached to the reservation. If they truly told you that Premium was included, they are likely going to have to eat the cost of the upgrade themselves. Celebrity won't be able to sort this out for you. 

5 hours ago, Married90 said:

THANKS

That looks like the classic package. 

I have the Premium as part of my suite all included and it looks like this

image.png.b4589963ec144f8caa5bdac27a56c5fd.png

22 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

The boarding pass says CALL so I reached out to my TA to deal with...   We will see.   I have the paid cruise invoice stating premium beverage package for both guests so I am sure it will all work out...  Better off now than at time of boarding. 

• Like 1

You can request your TA send you a copy of X’s customer invoice. If premium is not indicated (via their Pcode), insist that your TA have it corrected. If you wait until onboard, you’ll waste your time in a long line at Guest Relations. 

13 minutes ago, natshala said:

You can request your TA send you a copy of X’s customer invoice. If premium is not indicated (via their Pcode), insist that your TA have it corrected. If you wait until onboard, you’ll waste your time in a long line at Guest Relations. 

This. Get the X's guest copy. It lists everything you are paying for and that they are obligated to provide. If something isn't what you expected when you're onboard, waving a copy of your TA's invoice or a screenshot of a picture from their app/website will get you nowhere. They'll simply tell you to contact your TA to have them address it which is the last thing you want when you're trying to relax and enjoy yourself.

We always book through a TA and when we're booking we ask them to have the guest copy sent to us and never had a problem.

You should see codes similar to these. This is from our most recent cruise
TCO4-BEVPRINGRAT7 - BEVerage PRemium INcluding GRATuitites 7 night
TCO3-PROMO2P 7N - This is the credit for the same amount billed above.

Wifi & Gratuities are billed/credited the same way.

On 1/25/2023 at 4:04 PM, Louhut1 said:

As long as you have verification from your TA that you have the premium alcohol pkg it is fine.  Celebrity never had my husbands alcohol pkg and our Wi-Fi. Just showed them our invoice from our TA at Guest relations it was taken care of. Our AI never showed up on Celebrity before our cruise.  I wouldn’t bother calling Celebrity as I tried to get it straightened out ahead of time and I couldn’t get it done. Celebrity told me to call my TA and the TA said it was all there.  Just remember to have a copy of your invoice that shows the package along with you. Have a great cruise. 

Just print out all of your invoices and bring them with you!!!

I paid to upgrade from Classic to Premium and our boarding passes say "CALL" (classic) so I called Celebrity again and , after waiting on hold for close to an hour, the girl said she could see we had Premium and that she would fix our records. She also sent me an email verifying it (which I have printed out).

That was over a month ago and our boarding passes still say CALL.

On the advice of another CCer I will board the ship, order a Premium drink, and deal with Guest Services if the bartender doesn't see that we have Premium.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chamima said:

Just print out all of your invoices and bring them with you!!!

I paid to upgrade from Classic to Premium and our boarding passes say "CALL" (classic) so I called Celebrity again and , after waiting on hold for close to an hour, the girl said she could see we had Premium and that she would fix our records. She also sent me an email verifying it (which I have printed out).

That was over a month ago and our boarding passes still say CALL.

On the advice of another CCer I will board the ship, order a Premium drink, and deal with Guest Services if the bartender doesn't see that we have Premium.

I would normally recommend to do that, but unless the TA paid out of pocket for the upgrade themselves, there is no promo or avenue in place right now that would allow the TA to upgrade the drink package without just outright paying for it. Or, the TA gave bad info and told them they have Premium when they do not.  If the TA was paying to secure the upgrade and didn't, Celebrity won't fix that. The TA needs to. 

I also have the premium package, according to my invoice, but see the lime picture in the planner.  I also still see both the classic and premium packages being offered to me.  They should at least put the reserved icon there and/or gray it out like they do with excursions.

2 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

I would normally recommend to do that, but unless the TA paid out of pocket for the upgrade themselves, there is no promo or avenue in place right now that would allow the TA to upgrade the drink package without just outright paying for it. Or, the TA gave bad info and told them they have Premium when they do not.  If the TA was paying to secure the upgrade and didn't, Celebrity won't fix that. The TA needs to. 

And at 48 bucks per day for two people, (20 bucks + 20% gratuity pppd for upgrade) that would eat up a good portion of the TA's profit.  

13 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

And at 48 bucks per day for two people, (20 bucks + 20% gratuity pppd for upgrade) that would eat up a good portion of the TA's profit.  

Exactly. That would be my concern with this situation. Unless this is a big TA with a unique group structure available to them, I would be pretty confident the the TA made a mistake. 

31 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Exactly. That would be my concern with this situation. Unless this is a big TA with a unique group structure available to them, I would be pretty confident the the TA made a mistake. 

It is a TA with unique group structures available.   Typically that is how I book , when a great group rate comes around I take it....   They haven't gone wrong by me yet....   

3 minutes ago, Married90 said:

It is a TA with unique group structures available.   Typically that is how I book , when a great group rate comes around I take it....   They haven't gone wrong by me yet....   

I own an agency. What I am saying is there is currently no group offer that would by default include the Premium package or give the TA a way to include it without someone paying for it. You can throw in all sorts of freebies with group rates (what most people think is a TA 'sharing' their commission, but it's not) however a drink pkg upgrade is not one of the options. 

On 1/26/2023 at 2:37 PM, Arubamoose said:

I have the pictures of the limes in my order history, but purchased the Premium upgrade.  The date of the order was there.  I checked my boarding pass and it says both CALL and PALL.

If your boarding pass says PALL then you should be good to go.  

9 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

If your boarding pass says PALL then you should be good to go.  

The OP was trying to verify the package before the boarding passes come out....  it seems the only way to do that is to look at the invoice to be sure PALL is shown there as what's online doesn't seem to be clear.

2 hours ago, LarryHD2 said:

The OP was trying to verify the package before the boarding passes come out....  it seems the only way to do that is to look at the invoice to be sure PALL is shown there as what's online doesn't seem to be clear.

Look at the post I responded to.  It says his 'boarding pass showed both CALL and PALL" ..