Gifting Balcony Breafast for Two

DaisyandSika

I want to gift the balcony breakfast to a couple we are sailing with.  Do I need to select both them, as in the price is per person?  Or that is the price for the couple?  I thought it was for the couple, but then I saw it said "each" so then I was second guessing myself.  

Also it says I need to select the day.  Can I not just have them deliver the card to the room on embarkation day, and they select the date?

• Like 1

Yes, the price is the total price for 2.  I selected both names as it’s for both people. You can select a day mid cruise or whatever you want and make a note “date is open”

It doesn’t really matter, because they will need to call RS and set up the date anyway.  

17 hours ago, tonit964 said:

That’s a very nice thing to do. They will remember it forever.

Our daughter did this for us and although it was sweet of her, it was a total waste of $$.  We did not use it and could not get credit.

On vacation, my wife rarely gets up before 11 am unless we need to be up and out early for an excursion.  Sleeping late is her luxury.  Getting up early for breakfast, no thanks!!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike45LC said:

Our daughter did this for us and although it was sweet of her, it was a total waste of $$.  We did not use it and could not get credit.

On vacation, my wife rarely gets up before 11 am unless we need to be up and out early for an excursion.  Sleeping late is her luxury.  Getting up early for breakfast, no thanks!!  

I’m surprised they couldn’t turn that into an OBC.  If not, I would have asked to pay the difference, and change it to an UBD.