Currently on Apex

Al2863

On Apex currently for the week.  Will do better review and answer questions when I return.  We are frequent cruisers but first time on Celebrity in a IV cabin.

Internet is best I’ve ever had in cruising! I’ll try to answer this week if I can but will def answer next week!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Al2863 said:

On Apex currently for the week.  Will do better review and answer questions when I return.  We are frequent cruisers but first time on Celebrity in a IV cabin.

Internet is best I’ve ever had in cruising! I’ll try to answer this week if I can but will def answer next week!

Cool. Must be Starlink. Do you have basic or premium Wi-Fi ?

I am also on Apex. Since many have been following the Oceanview saga, here’s everything offered on night one. 

Salad bar - full selection

Grilled chicken

Sea bass in spicy sauce

Carving station - Lamb

Oven roasted Potatoes

Egg fried Rice

Pasta bake (cheese & red sauce)

Mixed green beans and cauliflower (together)

turkey breast and sweet potatoes (together in same pan)

Desserts

I had a long conversation with an officer that was watching everything. He said his wish is that it would go back to the old way… but they are taking orders from the top and have to cut back.  I shared with him that a grill to order station and/or pasta station would make it much better.  For some reason he asked my stateroom number so we’ll see what comes of that… Lol. 

As always… very few guests eating up there. We certainly didn’t go hungry but are going to try Rooftop grill tonite as we had made reservations months ago.

Will report mid cruise if anything changes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, LoveCruisingSD said:

I am also on Apex. Since many have been following the Oceanview saga, here’s everything offered on night one. 

Grilled chicken

Sea bass in spicy sauce

Carving station - Lamb

Oven roasted Potatoes

Egg fried Rice

Desserts

I had a long conversation with an officer that was watching everything. He said his wish is that it would go back to the old way… but they are taking orders from the top and have to cut back.  I shared with him that a grill to order station and/or pasta station would make it much better.  For some reason he asked my stateroom number so we’ll see what comes of that… Lol. 

As always… very few guests eating up there. We certainly didn’t go hungry but are going to try Rooftop grill tonite as we had made reservations months ago.

Thanks for the update. All information is appreciated.

1 hour ago, LoveCruisingSD said:

Grilled chicken

Sea bass in spicy sauce

Carving station - Lamb

Oven roasted Potatoes

Egg fried Rice

Desserts

I am sorry, but that is not a very inspiring menu, when we have dined in the OVC if was for the Asian and stir fry options which do not look like they have anymore.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...