HOTELS AROUND JFK

Lois R

On 2/1/2023 at 9:38 AM, Brighton Line said:

All hotel shuttles are supposed to pickup/drop off at AirTrain's Federal Circle Station and not the individual terminals. 
Federal Circle Station is serviced by the Jamaica Air Train or the Howard Beach Air Train. The Air Train that just runs between terminals does not stop at Federal Circle.

I remembered taking a train but I sure didn't remember which one, LOL.  I was pretty tired and cranky once I got to JFK as opposed to EWR and it had been a long travel day!  Now I'll know what to look for if it happens again.  LOL

On 1/31/2023 at 8:42 PM, Lois R said:

Hi Meg, nice to see you again🙂.  I will take a look at this one.  From what I have read (all day today),  I think you have to take the Air Train for whatever hotels have

a shuttle service. From what I can see, there is specific pick up point.

Hiiii Lois!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you for the replies. I appreciate them.  I am now booked at The TWA and it is non-refundable so it is a done deal🙂  Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do LOL.......

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lois R said:

Good morning, thanks for your detailed reply but I am not arriving from the Manhattan Cruise Terminal. I am not arriving by cruise ship at all. I think I posted earlier that I am flying in from Europe.  

If you flights are at JFK, then downtown Jamaica makes even more sense. It is so quick to get to and from Jamaica from any of the JFK terminals. The only hotel more convenient is . . . the TWA hotel! 🙂

Edited by GTJ