Obstructed View ? Wonder of the Seas

Can anyone please clarify if stateroom   #10608  on Wonder of the Seas is an obstructed view? If so, is it just because the stateroom just forward of it just out more? Or, is it obstructed as you look straight out or down at the water such as by something like a lifeboat? 
TIA

6 minutes ago, butterfly2 said:

Can anyone please clarify if stateroom   #10608  on Wonder of the Seas is an obstructed view? If so, is it just because the stateroom just forward of it just out more? Or, is it obstructed as you look straight out or down at the water such as by something like a lifeboat? 
TIA

Why do you think it's obstructed?  It doesn't say it's obstructed on the deck plans.  I don't think there are any obstructed ocean view balconies on Oasis class ships.  

• Like 1

Nothing about the deck plans makes me think this is an obstructed balcony.  It's right next to a larger balcony, but I'd expect nothing is blocking this balcony -- you should have a direct view of the ocean.  

For what it's worth, I have had an obstructed ocean view (not balcony).  I paid for an inside guarantee and was "bumped up", so of course I was happy.  As long as the price reflected the slightly-inferior room, I'd be happy with an obstruction.  

• Like 1