Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

25 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

A few from the Studio Lounge.

PXL_20230205_200559338.thumb.jpg.cfb959c2683772a3fc646898be8f6cf9.jpg

PXL_20230205_200608150.thumb.jpg.927513c1620174095aa8cceba6963885.jpg

PXL_20230205_200614424.thumb.jpg.bd94fda46af9034edce198ab8df4634d.jpg

PXL_20230205_200641837.jpg

I really like the vibe of the studio cabins/lounge! The ones on most of the pother NCL ships never really appealed to me, but I may be open to trying it on the Prima! Does the lounge have a bar to your knowledge, I know some of the other ships have at least limited service. 

• Like 3

Just now, Elsammo46 said:

I really like the vibe of the studio cabins/lounge! The ones on most of the pother NCL ships never really appealed to me, but I may be open to trying it on the Prima! Does the lounge have a bar to your knowledge, I know some of the other ships have at least limited service. 

No official bar, but they have some self service wine and beer machines, as well as the awesome coffee / espresso maker and snacks.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Something tells me that it's going to be awhile. When I was on my way to my station I saw an entire group of people getting in the hot tubs. And then you have the faction that has absolutely no clue at all... 

UGH - the new way is so much better

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

No official bar, but they have some self service wine and beer machines, as well as the awesome coffee / espresso maker and snacks.

I thought I saw a margarita tap in a photo someone else posted from the lounge.. it might not be acceptable as I think it was strawberry. 

• Like 1

Since we had to cancel our Epic sailing on Friday, I am now cruising vicariously with you Sid!

Counting on you to have a an extra margarita for me please!!  What's your poison now that Don Julio is no longer offered on the PP+? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, nhtravels said:

Since we had to cancel our Epic sailing on Friday, I am now cruising vicariously with you Sid!

Counting on you to have a an extra margarita for me please!!  What's your poison now that Don Julio is no longer offered on the PP+? 

So far it's been Patron, Tromba, and one other one I can't remember.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I haven't been able to get a connection for about an hour. I've just been exploring and drinking at the Metropolitan Bar, where Cowboy is now working...

PXL_20230205_175342868.thumb.jpg.2641fe183bf9738bd5b7f2709c0f5bd8.jpg

PXL_20230205_174744104.jpg

Who is Cowboy and how do him and I become best friends?!!? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

And, just like that, I was ON A BOAT!!!

I can't believe no one has ever told you it is a SHIP, not a boat. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You may have capitalized it, but a boat is much smaller than a SHIP.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I can tell you for sure that this ship definitely has a learning curve when it comes to getting from point A to point B.

PXL_20230205_190429972.jpg

Uh, oh, I have the world's worst sense of direction.  On our very first cruise, I got us on a train going the wrong way and we never got from the port to Florence. Luckily, DW figured it out, and we at least saw Pisa. (We did get to Florence 10 years later from another cruise.) And it was at least partially DW's fault as after being married to me for 25 years, she knew how bad my sense of direction is. And in my defense, the signs were all in Italian. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 4