Aquaclass Spa Discount?

Ripheus

DW and I are staying in an Aqua Sky Suite for an upcoming Beyond cruise. We haven't stayed in Aqua before but are very much looking forward to it. Anyways, we've read that we would be eligible for some sort of discount for the Spa. Does anyone know what the discount is? Is it better to book Spa appointments pre-cruise? Are there special packages offered to Aqua guests? 

Thank you all in advance for your help!

We have not stayed in an Aqua Sky Suite but here is a link to info on Aqua Sky Suite.  
I don’t see a reference to discount but there is unlimited access to the Thermal Suite on E class and Persian Garden on S & M class, plus some fitness classes, in room equipment

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/suite-class/aqua-sky-suite

Ripheus, not sure about a Spa discount, but there is a Spa Concierge available to book your Spa appointments onboard. Plus you do get free passes to some of the fitness classes.

When we have stayed in Aqua Class, I do not remember any special Spa packages offered to us. Often Spa treatments are discounted during those days when the ship is at port.

As jelayne mentions, you do get unlimited access to the SEA Thermal Suite on Beyond, "which has eight distinct spaces that all incorporate different elements of the SEA experience".

9 hours ago, Ripheus said:

DW and I are staying in an Aqua Sky Suite for an upcoming Beyond cruise. We haven't stayed in Aqua before but are very much looking forward to it. Anyways, we've read that we would be eligible for some sort of discount for the Spa. Does anyone know what the discount is? Is it better to book Spa appointments pre-cruise? Are there special packages offered to Aqua guests? 

Thank you all in advance for your help!

FYI: Aqua Sky Suite is not really or not just Aqua... it´s a hybrid between Aqua and Suite/Retreat. A new or better revived class of suite incl. the Aqua benefits of Thermal Spa access.

To only have Aqua benefits (which are sufficient IMHO) booking a regular Aqua class stateroom is enough.

Aqua Sky Suite does offer exclusive spa treatment discounts as one of the perks. It’s not very clear on the website if this discount can be applied to pre-cruise booking, or can only be used once onboard. The pre-cruise message package prices seem to be lower than our last cruise, especially on port days. I’m curious if there will be different Aqua exclusive promotions once onboard, or we should book it right now.

C78A569B-E364-47D5-8280-D02BAD3D170B.jpeg

• 6 months later...
On 2/2/2023 at 6:54 PM, jelayne said:

We have not stayed in an Aqua Sky Suite but here is a link to info on Aqua Sky Suite.  
I don’t see a reference to discount but there is unlimited access to the Thermal Suite on E class and Persian Garden on S & M class, plus some fitness classes, in room equipment

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/suite-class/aqua-sky-suite

in reg AQ class the in room equip I recall  were mats and maybe bands..took up alot of space.  we pushed it under the  couch

1 hour ago, Oltremare said:

I'm hoping to go in Aqua Sky Suite and it also says you get spa onboard credit but no info anywhere as to how much this credit is?

I believe it is the OBC that is offered for your suite.  Just do a mock booking and see what the price breakdown page shows for OBC.  I am not sure if it is any different than the OBC that other regular sky suites get.

3 hours ago, hcat said:

in reg AQ class the in room equip I recall  were mats and maybe bands..took up alot of space.  we pushed it under the  couch

We had received an email with a menu of fitness items we could order. Among them were mats, bands, weights, fitness balls, etc.

• 7 months later...