Loyalty email

Xcelsior

Does nayone ever get a reply to emails they send to the loyalty email address?  I called to have some Circle points corrected before the Feb 1 decoupling from Celebrity - was told to email them. at loyalty@azamara.com......and 2 weeks later no response yet. What gives?  Does anybody even read these emails??

Also, how is it that there has not been any updates on how the loyalty program tiers/benefits will work going forward?  They have had MONTHS to figure this out after saying what a great thing it's going to be....and NOTHING.  Not a peep.   I think this is a cruise line that is in trouble financially and sinking fast.  Worried for eveyrbody who has deposits and fully paid for cruises coming up (including myself).

Cant answer why you've not had a reply to your points  enquiry  but I received a reminder update email last Saturday re the 1st February changes, with a link to frequently asked questions. Not much has changed since their first announcement but the email stated it was now a go. Have you checked to see that they have an up to date email for notifications and you are registered.

94F47250-E863-48B7-AA35-02785C53D75B.jpeg

I too, wrote loyalty in early January about inaccurate loyalty points, both on the website and on a print out from the ship. I received no acknowledgment that they had received it, which I had always received in the past.

my travel agent also had difficulty reaching them to apply my complementary nights to a reservation. Finally, we called them several weeks ago and they acknowledge that had received my email about loyalty points, but I still have not heard anything from them. A week later I did get the complementary nights applied, thank goodness, but it was a little alarming when I Recently checked celebrity, and my zenith status was now zero! Azamara website is saying “we cannot show your loyalty points right now”. Hope it gets figured out soon.

I wish they would send a “we got your email” reply as they have done in the past. It just eases your mind that somebody has actually seen your email. I think things are still in progress but I hope that worked out by the time I’m on the ship next month.

3 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I’ve always had answers from Circle, but it may take a while. After 2 weeks I usually follow up with an email,saying ‘I wrote you you on … regarding …. and haven’t yet had a reply’. That usually get a reply back pretty quickly.

I emailed Az Circle on 3 Jan got no reply then followed up 2 weeks later still no reply as of today (3 Feb).

I also reported a points balance discrepancy between myself and my partner. We've always been on the same cruises together, yet his points balance is "missing" 48 points following our recent Onward cruise.  I emailed January 17, to LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com. I was impressed that I got an immediate auto reply from Loyalty@azamaraclubcruises.com saying my email had been received.  However, no subsequent follow up yet.  Sadly, the split with Celebrity should have occurred by now; still would like to see it fixed at Azamara.

As suggested by Grandma Cruising above (thanks), I have followed up with Loyalty.

It sounds like points are out of whack for everyone. There are other threads discussing this too. AZ web site says that they can't show your points total, but they do have a correct list of past cruises. However, the points for each cruise are totally inconsistent and obviously off. (Better print or capture the list of past cruises, just in case you need it later.) X web site says points are 0 and they show no past cruises. Obviously there has been a glitch that they have to straighten out for everyone. Many of us can wait while they get this straightened out (hopefully!), but it would be quite frustrating if you were trying to book complimentary nights or use another benefit at this time. 

5 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I noticed the inconsistencies in points - same route in the same type of cabin in different years gives 2 points and 51 points. However I do remember that at some time the points system changed altogether, tho’ I can’t remember how or exactly when.

I have 1 point for my first cruise in 2012!

• Like 1

RC/Celebrity changed the point system at the end of 2013 or early 2014, previously you received points based on cruise length and cabin grade. From memory it was 1 point for the cruise an extra point if it was 12 nights or more and 1 point for Concierge and above. Looking back we received 3 points for 14 nights in Aqua class and the same for 12 nights in a CC suite, while 4 nights in Aqua gave us 2 points as did 7 nights in a suite in the Galapagos. I seem to remember it didn’t seem to require many points to get you to Elite/Discover level. There was some formula used to change those points but I can’t remember how it was calculated hopefully someone will have a better memory than me.

Also initially Azamara gave 3 points for a balcony cabin but subsequently changed it, possibly in 2015, to 5 but it wasn’t backdated.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Riocca said:

RC/Celebrity changed the point system at the end of 2013 or early 2014, previously you received points based on cruise length and cabin grade. From memory it was 1 point for the cruise an extra point if it was 12 nights or more and 1 point for Concierge and above. Looking back we received 3 points for 14 nights in Aqua class and the same for 12 nights in a CC suite, while 4 nights in Aqua gave us 2 points as did 7 nights in a suite in the Galapagos. I seem to remember it didn’t seem to require many points to get you to Elite/Discover level. There was some formula used to change those points but I can’t remember how it was calculated hopefully someone will have a better memory than me.

Also initially Azamara gave 3 points for a balcony cabin but subsequently changed it, possibly in 2015, to 5 but it wasn’t backdated.

Thanks for the information. I remembered there was a change but couldn’t remember when or what the old system was.

On Celebrity site the change made on 11-25-2013 and the stated conversion was 1 credit to 30 Club Points.I added all points up on Celebrity site because their system was also down and I will compare once both sites are running.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 3:20 PM, Riocca said:

On 25 November 2013 the points system changed from cruise credits to club points. Eg. You would get 3 points per night in a balcony cabin and 8 points per night in  cc suite. Two new membership categories were introduced - Discoverer plus and platinum. The image shows the Celebrity tiers.

20230206_161324.thumb.jpg.f7fb40bfedb9e20818b4e650f0d5d132.jpg