No retractable clothesline in the bathroom of the Celebrity Beyond…where do you hang things to drip dry?

yodgo

2 hours ago, yodgo said:

No retracting clothesline…has anyone brought their own portable?

I have a braided rubber tubing line with loops on each end.  Much easier since you don't have to have clothes pins to use it.  You just poke the edge of the garment between the braided part.  Also stops clothes just slipping off when drying.

Like this

Going In Style Travel Laundry Clothesline and Carabiner Clip Kit Model GIS-C101

I just pack a couple of heavy duty magnets with hooks ( est to hold 40 lbs. Bought at Home Depot) and a length of twine that I wind around a short pencil. Stick the magnets to opposite walls and run the twine between them. Drape your laundry over the line. It's not breezy, so you don't really need clothes pins.

hi there from the UK! very cheaply from any household or hardware store, I ve had a succession of circular plastic drip dryers. It looks a bit like a sideways cartwheel with a single hook on the top and with a set of pegs attached underneath. Packs flat in the top of my suitcase, and there is always somewhere to attach it to in the shower/bath (using that plastic wash line we all like to travel with).  Travels everywhere we go whether on cruise, motorhome or hotel or apartment trip.