Cell phones in Adventure Ocean

huntr104

16 minutes ago, huntr104 said:

I was wondering if the kids are allowed to use their cell phones while in Adventure Ocean in case my wife and I need to contact them or vice versa thru the Royal App messaging feature?  Thanks.

FYI, to be able to use the App messaging feature, they need to be at least 13 years old.  

Thanks everyone.  My son is 13 and daughter is 10 (she does not have a phone)  I was just curious because it's a new feature to us and wondered how they handled cell phones.  I've never worried about them being at AO but wanted to prepare ourselves for the "I'm bored" or "Can you come get us" messages.  lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OSUZorba said:

What's wrong with calling Adventure Ocean if needed? There are phones all over the ship.

I'm not worried about checking on them.  I'm wondering how many texts I'll be getting from them.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, huntr104 said:

Thanks everyone.  My son is 13 and daughter is 10 (she does not have a phone)  I was just curious because it's a new feature to us and wondered how they handled cell phones.  I've never worried about them being at AO but wanted to prepare ourselves for the "I'm bored" or "Can you come get us" messages.  lol.

The 13 yr old can come and go as they please.  You can give the 10 yr old the ability to check out if you want to.

• Thanks 1