Booking Pan Pacific YVR pre-cruise with HAL

Bea3

5 minutes ago, Bea3 said:

If I book two nights at the Vancouver Pan Pacific pre-cruise with HAL does anyone know if they provide transportation from the airport to the hotel?

The airport (in Richmond BC) is quite far from the hotel (in Vancouver, BC), so there is no free shuttle from airport to Pan Pacific.  You can hire private transportation to Pan Pacific or you can take the Canada Line from airport to Waterfront stop which is very close to Pan Pacific.

2 hours ago, Bea3 said:

If I book two nights at the Vancouver Pan Pacific pre-cruise with HAL does anyone know if they provide transportation from the airport to the hotel?

HAL always did provide transportation when you booked the hotel through them. I don't know if HAL still does following the covid shutdown. If they don't, it's not a bad cab ride. 

• Like 1

Make sure you get a price from HAL and if it includes transportation.  Then check with the hotel directly to compare the price.  Taxis are readily available at the airport.   Just compare before you book anything.  The taxi fare would be approximately $50 with tip.