Hair Dryers on Regent Voyager

IrishBear

I tried looking for posts on this topic and they are all quite old.  Has anyone been on the Voyager recently and can tell me if the hair dryer is high quality?  We are leaving next week on a 26 day cruise and the suitcase is getting full.  Would love not to have to pack one. Hoping it's 1875 watt with a cold shot button.

12 hours ago, IrishBear said:

I tried looking for posts on this topic and they are all quite old.  Has anyone been on the Voyager recently and can tell me if the hair dryer is high quality?  We are leaving next week on a 26 day cruise and the suitcase is getting full.  Would love not to have to pack one. Hoping it's 1875 watt with a cold shot button.

Define "high quality."  For me, a "high quality" hair dryer is waving a towel over what is left of my hair a couple times and...completely dry..  I'm on of those people who put the singular "hair" in "hair dryer."  For anyone else, it should be "hairs dryer,." 😜

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, DaveFr said:

We are on Voyager at the moment. The hairdryer in our suite is a Hamilton Beach Commercial with 1875 watts and a cold shot button. Hope this helps.

Dave

Thanks a lot Dave.  Super helpful....enjoy your trip!

On 2/10/2023 at 3:19 AM, macmarsue said:

I will be on the Explorer next month and I was wondering the same thing? Does anyone know about th dryers on that ship?

We left Explorer last month and the hair dryer was powerful, and I believe did say commercial.  Very adequate for our needs but some might say it needs a diffuser.