Changing C&A Status on B2B?

I'm pretty sure I've seen this covered before, but I've unsuccessfully tried to search for it.  We will go from D to D+ on the first leg or a B2B later this year - how do we get that reflected on our account?  Check in with the Loyalty Ambassador at the end of the first sailing or the beginning of the second?

2 minutes ago, handbellplayer said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen this covered before, but I've unsuccessfully tried to search for it.  We will go from D to D+ on the first leg or a B2B later this year - how do we get that reflected on our account?  Check in with the Loyalty Ambassador at the end of the first sailing or the beginning of the second?

While it normally takes five to seven business days after you complete your cruise for the points to show up and your status to change,  Do as you thought -- go visit the loyalty ambassador on the first cruise and discuss/confirm the change with her/him.  Others have reported successfully getting the new status and associated perks/benefits on the second leg of a B2B. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, handbellplayer said:

Yes-speak with the LA towards the  end of the first cruise. They will be able to verify your current points, will know what you will earn on the first cruise and can make the change for the second cruise. The sea pass card you will receive for your second cruise will not reflect your new status. But the LA will be able to print you a new card.

m

• Like 2

7 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

As it doesn’t always happen, only stamp your feet twice, if it doesn’t happen. You’ll be good for your next cruise. 

(I stamped my feet four times. It didn’t help) 

You completed a cruise that changed your status and they world not give you the new status on the new cruise?  

The second cruise of the. B2B is the next cruise and is eligible for the new level. 

The LA knows your numbers. Recently on a B2B they figured our new points immediately as we were then recognized at the second cruise top tier as one of the top cruisers. 

OP-there’s no reason that your new level will not be reflected on the second cruise, as long as you completed all the points necessary on the first cruise. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 2

I was on a recent Serenade cruise and when that cruise finished we were going to hit Pinnacle at 701 points.  They had a certificate already waiting for us and congratulating us on hitting that status and gave us benefits on that cruising.  Shocked but pleasantly surprised.  Good luck.

Edited by Surfguyxxx
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

You completed a cruise that changed your status and they world not give you the new status on the new cruise?  

The second cruise of the. B2B is the next cruise and is eligible for the new level. 

The LA knows your numbers. Recently on a B2B they figured our new points immediately as we were then recognized at the second cruise top tier as one of the top cruisers. 

OP-there’s no reason that your new level will not be reflected on the second cruise, as long as you completed all the points necessary on the first cruise. 

m

I agree that is how it is supposed to work. But it didn't work that way for us. Even after I was told to call Miami. All members of the onboard loyalty team just kept pointing around the circle. Suite Host to Diamond Host to Loyalty Ad to Passenger Services to Miami to Suite Host...     I finally gave up.

It's been a while, but as you can see I've gotten over it. 😉

Only one more level to go.

13 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

As it doesn’t always happen, only stamp your feet twice, if it doesn’t happen. You’ll be good for your next cruise. 

(I stamped my feet four times. It didn’t help) 

Maybe a pouty look on your face would have helped when you were stomping your feet. 😉

17 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

While it normally takes five to seven business days after you complete your cruise for the points to show up and your status to change,  Do as you thought -- go visit the loyalty ambassador on the first cruise and discuss/confirm the change with her/him.  Others have reported successfully getting the new status and associated perks/benefits on the second leg of a B2B. 

Yes, we just did this when we crossed into DP340.

• Like 1