Late 2024 HAL Schedule

m8zenblue

Just over 2 months ago they released Europe 2024 and just a few days ago released Alaska 2024, so both of those run through to Sept/Oct/Nov 2024.  I would think it will be another couple of months before they release the late 2024 sailings as they will want to maximise bookings on the recently released sailings before announcing more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Just over 2 months ago they released Europe 2024 and just a few days ago released Alaska 2024, so both of those run through to Sept/Oct/Nov 2024.  I would think it will be another couple of months before they release the late 2024 sailings as they will want to maximise bookings on the recently released sailings before announcing more.

Thanx, I should have specified Caribbean.

6 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Out where?

Caribbean cruises for Fall and winter 2024 are not on the HAL website.

I asked the future cruise consultant here on the Rotterdam about Caribbean, late 2024 just last night. She confirmed that they are not out yet, but should be soon.

She gave me the flyer for this season as reference, so I took that to mean not to expect much change for next season. 

23 hours ago, m8zenblue said:

We are strictly X cruisers.

Our cruising friends asked if we would like to cruise on HAL in 2024.

We normally cruise in Nov/Dec time period.

When does the late 2024 schedules are posted ?

Thanx !

Unless you’re a suite guest or you really enjoy the stage shows, I think you’ll really enjoy HAL.  We are long time Celebrity cruisers with our first experience on the Rotterdam and I’m not sure we’re going back.  Why wait until late 2024?  If you have other Celebrity cruises scheduled I would suggest that you consider canceling those cruises and replace it with HAL.

15 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Unless you’re a suite guest or you really enjoy the stage shows, I think you’ll really enjoy HAL.  We are long time Celebrity cruisers with our first experience on the Rotterdam and I’m not sure we’re going back.  Why wait until late 2024?  If you have other Celebrity cruises scheduled I would suggest that you consider canceling those cruises and replace it with HAL.

You sure ask a lot of questions as if you've never cruised with HAL.  So have you?  And if not, why are you recommending HAL?  Gus?

3 hours ago, PACD_JG said:

You sure ask a lot of questions as if you've never cruised with HAL.  So have you?  And if not, why are you recommending HAL?  Gus?

I’m Elite + on Celebrity and as I indicated, I am currently on my first HAL cruise on the Rotterdam.  I’m a non suite guest on both Lines and I have been very impressed with HAL compared to my recent Celebrity cruises.

• Like 1