Continental breakfast

Tinknock50

There are 3 Room Service menus.  Room Service for Suites, Room Service for Aqua, Room Service.

The menu above is very similar to what I am seeing in the app as the Room Service Menu for Aqua class.  

The standard Room Service menu in the app for our upcoming Summit cruise does not have Oatmeal, Cold Cuts, Premium OJ or the Granola Berry Parfait.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

There are 3 Room Service menus.  Room Service for Suites, Room Service for Aqua, Room Service.

The menu above is very similar to what I am seeing in the app as the Room Service Menu for Aqua class.  

The standard Room Service menu in the app for our upcoming Summit cruise does not have Oatmeal, Cold Cuts, Premium OJ or the Granola Berry Parfait.

Oh I have the standard room.

Thanks for the info.

I am confused. I checked the app and a March cruise on the Millennium has scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns and ham without any charge listed.

Is the app wrong ?

I guess those things could still have the 9.95 charge.

Edited by Tinknock50

17 minutes ago, greenbeanie said:

I downloaded the X app from the App Store.

Where does one find the menus?  We are on Solstice in April and I'd like to see what's available, but my app navigation doesn't find anything.

Click on Dining…..then scroll across for your chosen venue. You will see in small blue print “menu “.  Click on that. You will then have to click breakfast, lunch or dinner.  
And also choose the day.

Edited by Tinknock50

For reference - I am starting a cruise in two weeks and the app still only has dessert listed in the main dining room (no other courses), the wrong number of days for the cruise and no room service menu. I would just take everything in the app with a grain of salt until you are on board 

Edited by wechy85

1 hour ago, wechy85 said:

I am starting a cruise in two weeks and the app still only has dessert listed in the main dining room (no other courses), the wrong number of days for the cruise and no room service menu. I would just take everything in the app with a grain of salt until you are on board 

... and even then it doesn't always get better... 🙂

We had nothing beyond dessert showing for the MDR for the first 6 days of our cruise last month...

In general though, the app will always show the cruise length and pattern of sea/port days in line with the current cruise on that ship at the time, so you will only see a match on those elements if the current cruise is the same itinerary as your future cruise...

3 hours ago, Mark_T said:

... and even then it doesn't always get better... 🙂

We had nothing beyond dessert showing for the MDR for the first 6 days of our cruise last month...

In general though, the app will always show the cruise length and pattern of sea/port days in line with the current cruise on that ship at the time, so you will only see a match on those elements if the current cruise is the same itinerary as your future cruise...

Interesting.   My cruise doesn't leave until June 9th and everything about dining is there.  Does this mean it will disappear as my sale date approaches?

The only thing that isn't clear is exactly what is included with the complimentary breakfast.

My itinerary  is also accurate on the app at this time.

Edited by Tinknock50

14 minutes ago, Tinknock50 said:

Interesting.   My cruise doesn't leave until June 9th and everything about dining is there.  Does this mean it will disappear as my sale date approaches?

The only thing that isn't clear is exactly what is included with the complimentary breakfast.

No.  However the order of the MDR menus could change.

If a ship has been sailing 7N itineraries and you have a 10N cruise coming up then the app will generally only show menus for 7 days and for the other 3  days it will say. Venue Closed.  The menus for a sailing normally are loaded about 7-10 days ahead.  

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

No.  However the order of the MDR menus could change.

If a ship has been sailing 7N itineraries and you have a 10N cruise coming up then the app will generally only show menus for 7 days and for the other 3  days it will say. Venue Closed.  The menus for a sailing normally are loaded about 7-10 days ahead.  

I kind of figured the menus might change, but I expect not dramatically from what is there now.

Still strange when rapidly approaching sale dates don’t have any info ,as reported above .

For what it’s worth - I could see the full menu up until about 3 months ago.

Now all I see for the main dining room is dessert and wine and nothing for Luminae.

It will be a surprise onboard instead! I quite liked the days of cruising where you would duck down to the main dining room after breakfast and see the menu for the evening lol

F1FD18BD-6380-4E1F-BCEF-B5DD2D52886B.png

919B3F94-DFF0-42F1-AA5A-18E33BFE080C.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

I guess you didn’t read the whole thread 😀

It was not on thread until just now when DaKahuna  posted it.

The earlier list was not the complementary list.  So yes I did read the whole thread.

Edited by Tinknock50
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, TeachAloha said:

Silly question, can you pre-order by leaving the slip on the door the evening prior?

I don’t think that is a silly question. They always have in past, but with all the changes who knows if they still do this.

• 2 months later...

Hello! I just asked this of my Celebrity employee rep for my October 2023 Equinox sailing. She advised that the Room Service Continental Breakfast includes (your choice of any or all of) scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, breads, coffee, tea, milk, orange juice and cereal. I had this every morning on my Infinity cruise last October 2022 and it was wonderful!

Edited by Singbz
  • Like 1