Debarkation Question - Ravenna (Venice)

MobiusHky

I'm admittedly a cruising newbie.  Planning our first cruise for October.  We're doing a round trip Ravenna to Ravenna.  On the last day it says we dock at Ravenna at 5am.  I know there is an amount of time it takes to get everything in order before we can actually leave.  I'm planning to get a transfer from Celebrity to Venice by bus.  My question is, what's a typical time that we would be in Venice?  It takes two hours to drive from Ravenna to Venice, so could we expect to be in Venice by noon?  Or will it be later?  Our flight is the next day, so I'm not trying to get to a specific time.  I just want to know how much time we'll have in Venice on the day of debarkation.  We have a hotel in Venice already and we're hoping to have enough time to see 3 or 4 sights we have planned.  TIA.

Agree noon would be safe.    Generally disembarkation begins at 7:00 for walkoffs ,  followed by Suites at 7:15 -  They also then begin calling numbers.    If you are booked on a Celebrity Transfer you will generally meet in the Theater and given a Tour Sicker which equates to your Bus.    They call the numbers and you board the bus.  

The last call is usually 9:00-9:15 so I would expect you to be on a bus long before 9:00 but again that's just "USUALLY".    

If you call excursions they will tell you the buses will be rolling by 8:30. I was told that there are two buses, one goes to the airport and one goes to a bus/train station in town. You will still need to get to your hotel as Celebrity no longer has a hotel with transportation package. I have read that there are vaporetto ( water taxis) near the bus station. Figure 2-21/2 hours in traffic. Good thing you are staying overnight as this lowers the anxiety.

Right across the street from the Bus / Train station is where virtually All of the Vaporetto's depart (they are more a bus than a Taxi) the average size one holds up to 230 passengers.      They also have water Taxis available in front of the station but really expensive at around €100+ but hold up to 12 passengers.

Vaparetto tickets cost €7.50 or daily and multiday tickets for 2-day (30 ), or 3-day (£40) pass. Weekly passes cost 60 euros each.  There is plenty of room on the deck for luggage.  

Many of the hotels hear the Station provide porter service by giving them a ring.  

Thanks All!  Much appreciated.  Our hotel is ~200yds from the Piazzale Roma Bus stop.  I chose it specifically so we could easily walk to the bus stop both when we arrive and when we leave.  The earlier we can get to Venice, the better, so if we get on a bus at 8:30am and make it there by 11-12 ish, we should have lots of time.  I was worried we wouldn't be getting there until 2 or 3p.