Consierge Guaruntee Room Change

fryfrye

We are on the Beyond March 26 cruise, and have two Concierge Guarantee rooms booked (Family of 2 adults 2 kids).   We were assigned staterooms already and they are two doors apart from each other.   I emailed the. "CEC" email address to request adjoining rooms (a dummy booking shows >50% open in this class).  Did I email the correct person?  Or is this a "better to call" situation. 

Our kids (10y,13y) picked Celebrity over NCL and DCL based on a lower-key kids experience, less lines, and the promise that we will take them to a water-park at one of the ports....  we are looking forward to trying X out after 10 cruises on DCL.  

I definitely would call.    If they booking is with Celebrity you may actually be able to change your room yourself.   You use to be able to do that by going into reservation and choose an option to change.  Not sure if you can still do it yourself.

I have been successful in the past after being assigned a room to change to one in the same classification  - e.g.  SS2 room to SS2 room but not to a SS1 without repricing.