Edge Complimentary Dining

chrissie p

I'm so excited to have booked a 7 night Med cruise on Celebrity Edge today.  We have travelled a lot on Celebrity in the past but never on the Edge and all cruises were pre-pandemic.

We are anytime dining and I have noticed that we have the choice of 4 complimentary restaurants, Cosmopolitan, Cyprus, Normandie and Tuscan.

I just wondered if anyone had any views on these and how much they differ please?

Thanks in advance

Chris

All four are very similar with slight differences in the decoration of each dining room.

They each have the same menu on the right side that changes daily.

The menu on the left side is the same every night but varies by dining room.

I have provided them below:

Cosmopolitan:

Cosmopolitan.thumb.jpg.1b7b4bd9d45ffd541c8e81c7e8316e91.jpg

Cyprus:

Cyprus.thumb.jpg.2ee2c147186694c08bb568e0cb2ad904.jpg

Normandie:

Normandie.thumb.jpg.c3857904887ceadbbd22c1fc634eecaa.jpg

Tuscan:

Tuscan.thumb.jpg.a4ceb274ef515f0659afdfa8b9e004c9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gofloat said:

Do you make reservations at these restaurants in advance or once on board? We are cruising on Apex later this year and do not know how things differ on the Edge class ships.

We did as soon soon as we booked. We have Select/Anytime dining for 6:00 PM for our March Apex cruise each evening. We decided on the Cosmopolitan dining room.   

Edited by davekathy

15 minutes ago, gofloat said:

Do you make reservations at these restaurants in advance or once on board? We are cruising on Apex later this year and do not know how things differ on the Edge class ships.

Just off the Edge. We were Aqua Class, 1st time, but prefered the MDRs over Blu. We just walked up at openning time and were seated. No waiting.

Trying to make reservations for dinners on the Edge for the April Transatlantic cruise, but availability for a 7 or 7:30 timeframe does not seem to exist.  Can one just walk up to the restaurant at 7 and just hope for the best?  Any suggestions

On 2/18/2023 at 2:26 PM, davekathy said:

We did as soon soon as we booked. We have Select/Anytime dining for 6:00 PM for our March Apex cruise each evening. We decided on the Cosmopolitan dining room.   

I'm confused. I thought Select/Anytime meant that you just show up whenever you want to. So what does Select/Anytime for 6:00 p.m. mean?

4 hours ago, time4u2go said:

I'm confused. I thought Select/Anytime meant that you just show up whenever you want to. So what does Select/Anytime for 6:00 p.m. mean?

Reservations are optional not required for SD. You have the option to make reservations in your CP. 

• Thanks 1