Crew smoking area on Panorama

EllieinNJ

19 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

The crew smokes on Deck 4 on Vista Class vessels of which Panorama is one. Guest smoking areas are on the starboard side but the crew smokes on Deck 4 pretty much where they want. I'd move if it were me. 

OP is correct, crew has an area on 5 forward on the port side for smoking also. Passengers have 5 forward starboard. It used to be open all the way around but 5 forward port side has been roped off for crew only to have some more outdoor space and smoking is permitted there.     

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

OP is correct, crew has an area on 5 forward on the port side for smoking also. Passengers have 5 forward starboard. It used to be open all the way around but 5 forward port side has been roped off for crew only to have some more outdoor space and smoking is permitted there.     

When I sailed Panorama January 14th - 21st this was no longer the case. I assumed the change had been made due to the relaxation of covid regulations for crew. 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2023 at 6:33 AM, sanmarcosman said:

When I sailed Panorama January 14th - 21st this was no longer the case. I assumed the change had been made due to the relaxation of covid regulations for crew. 

Interesting, I was on right after you got off and it was still roped off, crew only and a smoking section. 

• Like 1