Not Getting Post Cruise Survey

Jcol5786

Hello,

I realized after our last cruise in January that I did not receive a Post Cruise Survey email from Royal. I have received them in the past but it seems that about 3 cruises back I stopped getting them. My wife has been getting them consistantly. I have checked in my spam mail folder and also confirmed my email  on my account profile. After this last cruise I sent an email to royalguestrelations but I never received a response. We have a cruise coming up in May and with all the changes I would like the opportunity to provide feedback. I have resisted simply phoning because of the hold times but I probably will end up doing that. Before I do does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Thanks lougelady55,

I don't really have any complaints either. I really enjoyed our last cruise on Anthem and I told a couple of the staff that I would mention them in the survey which I was not able to do. I guess I should phone in. If that doesn't work I'll try asking the DL concierge when we are on our next cruise on Liberty in May.

Since the restart we haven't been getting the surveys. On a recent cruise we were talking to the Hotel Director and mentioned it. He looked into it and found out our email was marked that we opted out. I don't know how that happened, but he had it changed.

While you would still have to call in or talk to someone about it; hopefully it will be easier if that is something they know to check.

I do know that if you don't answer it promptly, you cannot access it.  We returned from an extended cruise vacation and got home about a week after the cruise, it was in the email, but would not let me respond.  I always answer these to help our waitstaff and steward out.

Thanks for the replies. Definately not going to my junk folder. I can see them up to the Covid pause and then nothing for me since restart (6 cruises). My wife has been getting them all along. I'll phone in and inquire one of these days.