Royal Caribbean transfer from Ravenna to Venice

F19810

On 3/27/2023 at 8:17 AM, Simon-t said:

I can't remember the exact time, but it was around 8.00am in the morning from memory. RC were running departures every half an hour or so, and we had no trouble moving our allocated time to an earlier one.

Transfer time was about 2.5 hours.

HI ! I am leaving out of ravenna to macro polo airport. Do you remember what time the earliest transportation to Venice was?  Does RC run multiple buses ? My flight is at 2pm. Thanks

6 hours ago, tamarabash said:

HI ! I am leaving out of ravenna to macro polo airport. Do you remember what time the earliest transportation to Venice was?  Does RC run multiple buses ? My flight is at 2pm. Thanks

I don’t recall the exact time, but yes, they run multiple busses and they will assign you to a specific departure time based upon your flight departure time.  They will ask for the flight info when you buy the bus transfer.  If you look thru the various threads on this topic, you may find a picture of the bus departures list that people have posted from previous cruises.  But your cruise may or may not follow that list.  

• 4 weeks later...

This seems to be the number question on FB, seeing it’s a pain to search for an answer, but for same day transportation TO THE SHIP, will RC and Celebrity have a bus leave from:

Bologna Airport?

Bologna Train Station?

Venice Marco Polo Airport?  
Tronchetto/ Venice City Centre?

Ravenna Train Station?

And do these have to be prearranged and paid for?

I know not all RC agents will be able to find the answers, but I figure veterans will know.