Anyone having problem viewing Saved cruises?

chubbypiggy

For a few days now, after I log in to my Princess account and go to view my "Saved" cruises, my saved cruises showed up, but when I clicked on "View pricing and details", I get an error screen (see below).  I can only view pricing and details if I do a new search on the cruises that I am interested in.  I have 8+ cruises that I check on a daily basis, and not being able to use the Saved and must do a new search on each of the cruises is really a big hassle and time consuming.  I tried it on Chrome, Edge, and my Apple phone, all had the same error message.

Thank you in advance for any inputs.

princess.jpeg

1 hour ago, chubbypiggy said:

For a few days now, after I log in to my Princess account and go to view my "Saved" cruises, my saved cruises showed up, but when I clicked on "View pricing and details", I get an error screen (see below).  I can only view pricing and details if I do a new search on the cruises that I am interested in.  I have 8+ cruises that I check on a daily basis, and not being able to use the Saved and must do a new search on each of the cruises is really a big hassle and time consuming.  I tried it on Chrome, Edge, and my Apple phone, all had the same error message.

princess.jpeg

I would bet that, due to the changes that they have been doing, it changed the cruises information pages.

You may have to just delete and save them again.  

14 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

I would bet that, due to the changes that they have been doing, it changed the cruises information pages.

You may have to just delete and save them again.  

I thought of the same thing, so this morning I deleted it all and saved all again.  Then log out and log back in and went to "Saved" to check pricing and details.  And still received that error message.

9 minutes ago, chubbypiggy said:

I thought of the same thing, so this morning I deleted it all and saved all again.  Then log out and log back in and went to "Saved" to check pricing and details.  And still received that error message.

Bummer!  Always something…huh?

1 hour ago, chubbypiggy said:

It’s also not related to the Princess MedallionClass update, which I just did.

So, it has to be the pricing update’s they’ve been doing for the last 2 weeks.  I don’t think they’re finished yet. 

I wonder if it only affects multiple saved cruises?  Nope - just saved one.  But I do know the source of the problem.  If you shop a cruise the normal search way, you eventually end up with the main page of a voyage and it has a URL like this: 

https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/details/?voyageCode=B309&fareType=BESTFARE

If you save the voyage, the saved URL is this: 

https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/details/?voyageCode=B309

Seems to me that the IT incompetents once again slipped up when Princess redesigned the cruise presentation pages recently.  Apparently, providing a Fare Type is required now. 

If you take the first URL and delete that last section to make it look like the second one, it fails with same error message - as one might expect.

I note that the bug also logs you out, so it is a double PITA.  Wish we had a direct email to general IT team and not just the Medallion team.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

I wonder if it only affects multiple saved cruises?  Nope - just saved one.  But I do know the source of the problem.  If you shop a cruise the normal search way, you eventually end up with the main page of a voyage and it has a URL like this: 

https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/details/?voyageCode=B309&fareType=BESTFARE

If you save the voyage, the saved URL is this: 

https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/details/?voyageCode=B309

Seems to me that the IT incompetents once again slipped up when Princess redesigned the cruise presentation pages recently.  Apparently, providing a Fare Type is required now. 

If you take the first URL and delete that last section to make it look like the second one, it fails with same error message - as one might expect.

I note that the bug also logs you out, so it is a double PITA.  Wish we had a direct email to general IT team and not just the Medallion team.

This has been happening to me for a couple of days and I agree it's a PITA.  I just checked to see if I could replicate what you mentioned about the differences in the URLs.  I couldn't - both the URL from my saved cruises and the one from a new search are identical and look like your second example.  So whatever it is presents differently for some of us.

On 2/20/2023 at 9:21 AM, chubbypiggy said:

princess.jpeg

I am still not able to view my Saved cruises.  Those of you who had the same problem, are you able to view your Saved cruises now? 

Started a few hours ago, I can't even log in to my Princess account.  It is stuck in "processing" to log in.

• Like 2