Deluxe Beverage Package - Pre Cruise Discount - Missed 20% Discount, Is It Coming Back?

jalpert

My cruise on the Wonder is several months away, I don't prefer to pre-purchase anything this far out.  However, the deluxe beverage package was 20% off and I missed it.  It's 15% off now.  

What are the odds the 20% discount is coming back?  Or a discount higher than 20% shows up?  Or do I need to jump on the 15% discount right now?

Thanks.

I just learned that the price of things on the app is not the same as the website.

I was checking the app every day because it's easier where it's 15% off.

For another reason I went to the website and apparently it's national margherita day and 25% off for today only! (buy one get one 50% off)

So I very quickly locked that in.

Gotta check the website not the app for deals I guess.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jalpert said:

I just learned that the price of things on the app is not the same as the website.

I was checking the app every day because it's easier where it's 15% off.

For another reason I went to the website and apparently it's national margherita day and 25% off for today only! (buy one get one 50% off)

So I very quickly locked that in.

Gotta check the website not the app for deals I guess.  

That's how I got a good deal on Giovanni  .. national pizza day. A couple weeks back. Jump on it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jalpert said:

And now the app is reflecting the BOGO 50% off.  So maybe it just doesn't update as quick as the website.

I guess it's National margarita day on my cruise too. Alcohol package is $54.99/day instead of $58.99/day (or $61.99/day when not on "sale"). I really wish I drank enough to make that worth it because it's such a good price that I know I'll never see on my usual cruise routes, but even at $54.99/days it's still not worth it for me.

Refreshment package not on sale at all. Still shows $31.99/day.

Edited by ARandomTraveler

5 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I guess it's National margarita day on my cruise too. Alcohol package is $54.99/day instead of $58.99/day (or $61.99/day when not on "sale"). I really wish I drank enough to make that worth it because it's such a good price that I know I'll never see on my usual cruise routes, but even at $54.99/days it's still not worth it for me.

Refreshment package not on sale at all. Still shows $31.99/day.

Don't feel bad, my 50% off second guest comes $77.99 pp for a 9 day cruise (5 & 4 b2b). Nope!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, parrothead0918 said:

sale amounts to $5/pp reduction. Went from $83/day/pp three weeks ago to $78/day/pp today ... They are marking it down on web pagefrom $105/day/pp which I have never seen as a price before today.

Mine all dropped by $10

No need to rush and buy the package at BOGO 50% off. They offer this pricing on embarkation day only. So I would wait to see if they lower package cost...If not buy it when you board. We did this when we cruised on Odyssey of Seas over Thanksgiving

3 hours ago, lcpagejr said:

No need to rush and buy the package at BOGO 50% off. They offer this pricing on embarkation day only. So I would wait to see if they lower package cost...If not buy it when you board. We did this when we cruised on Odyssey of Seas over Thanksgiving

Or buy it now if it saves folks money.

1) one less thing to waste time on vacation.

2) maybe it won't be that price at embarkation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 10:37 PM, shellunderwater said:

Or buy it now if it saves folks money.

1) one less thing to waste time on vacation.

2) maybe it won't be that price at embarkation.

Oh I agree,,, I stupidly forgot about needing to book on line 72 hours before embarkation. When I tried to purchase (waiting game for lower price) 2 days before cruise....App wouldn't allow any purchases. This is why I know the BOGO 50% off was only available 1st day of cruise as we purchased immediately after boarding