Amazing Customer Service (Shareholder's OBC)

Mike45LC

I sent in a request for Shareholder's On Board Credit.  Via fax.  After hours.  In less than six business hours, my credit is shown in my Personalizer!!  Not even a full day -- that might be a speed record!!

Great work, Customer Service!

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, KLM3164 said:

When is you cruise? Are you inside 90 days of sailing?

All of my 2023 cruises (some outside of 90 days included) have had a 2-3 day turn around credit.  Shocked to say the least.  But happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When I’m home I always fax the form and a copy of our shareholder brokerage statement to Princess at the number shown on the form. 

We are presently at sea on the Diamond so I emailed our information for a cruise we just booked to Princess at: revenuesupportdepartment@princesscruises.com

This was a week ago and our SH OBC has not yet been posted to our sailing. 

Am I using the correct email address for this?

4 minutes ago, Bobbiegentry said:

When I’m home I always fax the form and a copy of our shareholder brokerage statement to Princess at the number shown on the form. 

We are presently at sea on the Diamond so I emailed our information for a cruise we just booked to Princess at: revenuesupportdepartment@princesscruises.com

I used sbpcl@princesscruises.com.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bobbiegentry said:

I've never heard of that address.  sbpcl@princesscruises.com worked for me within less than 24 hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CATGUY7 said:

Ours posted at over a year out.  I don’t really think it matters when you submit your request. 

It does if you're outside the US. I'm in Australia and they responded to my email to let me know they wouldn't apply it more than 90 days out. I believe people in the UK have had the same response. 😔

7 hours ago, Kellyansapansa said:

It does if you're outside the US. I'm in Australia and they responded to my email to let me know they wouldn't apply it more than 90 days out. I believe people in the UK have had the same response. 😔

Oh, sorry.  I was only referencing my own experiences.  I shouldn’t have said that. 

• Like 1