Sealed non-alcohol beverage carry-on rules? Seems like the X FAQs were recently updated & removed specific rules

NutsAboutGolf

Can't seem to find them in my eDOC or X's FAQs.  Looking for info such as overall amount (12? 20?), size limitations (12oz? 16oz?), metal cans(?) and plastic bottle(s)?

Under FAQs it does say the following but no mention of specifics:

Guests are only permitted to bring alcohol onboard under the following circumstances

1.) Embarkation day when each guest is permitted to bring onboard with them up to two (2) bottles of wine (which are subject to a corkage fee) per guest. A corkage fee does not apply to guests with the Classic Beverage Package or Premium Beverage Package. Security may inspect containers (including water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, canteens, etc.) at any time and will dispose of alcohol concealed in such container.

17 minutes ago, the_dylaness said:

We brought many bottles of wine on in ports on our June cruise in the Mediterranean (to take back to the US not to consume on board) and no one at security ever blinked an eye. Doesn't answer your exact question but this is our experience.

We've brought back Rum from ports in Mexico and were never questioned, nor was the rum confiscated.  We weren't hiding the bottles; they were in the shopping bag as it went through the xray machine. 

1 hour ago, NevadaCruiser2023 said:

We've brought back Rum from ports in Mexico and were never questioned, nor was the rum confiscated.  We weren't hiding the bottles; they were in the shopping bag as it went through the xray machine. 

Yup, seen this before, I've seen for whatever reason (bathroom break?) the alcohol desk having booze but not manned.  There's the old trick where you have several bottles in an opaque bag, when you get to the booze desk you only "surrender" one bottle

We have found that if you get off early and buy booze, the desk is not set up yet when we come back. We have also just kind of ignored them and kept walking. They never came after us. I have a drink package, it is not like I taking anything away from them, I just don't want to have to hunt it down later.