Royal Suite guest with Murano Question

Georgia_Peaches

I really tried to find the answer to this question prior to posting...nada!

Murano has a fixed food and wine pairing menu as well as a traditional menu.  Is the food/wine pairing menu included in the RS/PH suite dining or is it only the traditional menu that is included?

Any opinions on the food/wine paring experience?

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

Doubt the wine pairing would be included, you could just order off wine list and perhaps go a little over the drink limit to get a better wine , I would double check with concierge. I prefer bringing our own wine since you can bring two bottles per person and no corkage fee if you have drink package which I believe is always included with royal or above.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, George C said:

You also get a good bottle of champagne which you can take into any restaurant, if you don’t like champagne you can trade it for another wine.

That's a very good point!  We've had all the things on the fixed menu but never with the wine pairing.  I thought it might be a nice change of pace.  I tend to gravitate to the same wines because I know I like them so having food paired with new wines broadens my horizons without having to sink a lot of money on something I may end up not liking.  Do you happen to know if the wine list in Murano is the same as all the other venues or do they step it up there?  

Edited by Georgia_Peaches
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We board next week.  I plan to stop by Murano to confirm our reservations and I will ask and follow up with the answer I'm given.

That's totally cool...but if you don't want to wait until next week you can call up the 877-RETREAT number and get the answer today.  Easy peezy.

• Thanks 1