50%/20% off on Alaska Cruise

Trappedontheboat

10 minutes ago, Trappedontheboat said:

I got that in my email first and then it appeared on my account

Thanks.  I haven't received anything like that.  It will be interesting to hear from others.  I may put my blinders and/or rose colored glasses on, go way Way WAY out on a limb and dream for a moment that this may really be a "thing." (silly @ChiefMateJRK)

Are you hyper- platinum or something else special with NCL?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Thanks.  I haven't received anything like that.  It will be interesting to hear from others.  I may put my blinders and/or rose colored glasses on, go way Way WAY out on a limb and dream for a moment that this may really be a "thing." (silly @ChiefMateJRK)

Are you hyper- platinum or something else special with NCL?

I guess I am Special and exclusive.

Screenshot_20230223_201235_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Trappedontheboat said:

Hi! I was wondering if this deal is as exclusive and personal as they claim. Wonder how many more got this offer

IMG_20230223_194500.jpg

Thanks for heads up about this promotion.  

9 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Thanks.  I'll be checking this regularly, as I have two scheduled cruises that could benefit.

I will be checking daily as we could use this coupon too.  The prices for our August 2023 sailing have not budged at all.

I got this one too. I wasn't thinking of Alaska this year, but the 50% off coupon is really tempting. Too bad it doesn't include any non-Alaska itineraries. 

I'm only silver and haven't sailed with NCL since 2019. I have a May 2023 cruise booked on Joy.

I have not sailed to Alaska.   I would love to but not this year.   Maybe all of you who could use this discount could call or chat to find out if you qualify for these.  Seems kind of odd they would offer to me.  I do have a cruise in April and used a few coupons to book it.  

I rec’d this email and coupon too on my Latitude account. We just hit Platinum so I thought it was some sort of a reward.  

has anyone redeemed these “exclusive” coupons before, and have they really saved the % the coupon shows, or is it just a bait and switch since the current discounts already have 50% off. Just curious if it’s worth it to get the travel agent to track it down, since the coupons will need to be applied at the very end of the booking.  Any help is appreciated. 

2 minutes ago, atlanta1234 said:

I rec’d this email and coupon too on my Latitude account. We just hit Platinum so I thought it was some sort of a reward.  

has anyone redeemed these “exclusive” coupons before, and have they really saved the % the coupon shows, or is it just a bait and switch since the current discounts already have 50% off. Just curious if it’s worth it to get the travel agent to track it down, since the coupons will need to be applied at the very end of the booking.  Any help is appreciated. 

when i applied my coupons in aug for april cruise it came off after the 50% off.   So I would assume it would be the same way.

4 minutes ago, atlanta1234 said:

I did a mock booking and it does take 50% off the price (not counting taxes/fees and gratuities, I think). 

• Like 1

We found the offers on MyNcl, did a mock booking for the Sun in May, and didn't see any savings - the total price was $4148 without the air, called my TA, she was able to apply the offer and the price went down to $2738, we are off to Alaska !!

Jim

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, JIMESOPUS said:

We found the offers on MyNcl, did a mock booking for the Sun in May, and didn't see any savings - the total price was $4148 without the air, called my TA, she was able to apply the offer and the price went down to $2738, we are off to Alaska !!

Jim

Great deal and good for you!

I want a coupon.  I am going to be obsessing about it all day now.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

I don't have anything booked after my March trip and received this coupons as well. Now, as I've sworn off cruises for the time being, I'm being tempted to book an Alaska cruise....in a (gasp) non-Haven room. NCL might have got me with this deal.

Am I reading this right.......you might book a non-Haven cabin?     

For us, we are currently booked in an inside on the Jewel and my husband and I agreed I could switch to a balcony or suite once the prices came down.     Have been waiting since September for some moment to no avail.     Now with this coupon, I am afraid the prices will not be going down because they sent everyone and their mother, but except me, the coupon!