Diamond with Kids perks

The next cruise my wife and I take we will make Diamond. The following cruise we take the kids with us on Harmony. My understanding is they will receive Diamond recognition. What perks come with that for them? Are they the same perks mom & dad will receive or do they have their own set? 

The kids get the drink vouchers and some coupons on their card. They do not get the free photo or day of internet. They also do not get the welcome drinks, but it’s hit a miss. Sometimes I see 4 bottles of water (or soda) and sometimes I only see two. I think it depends on your room steward setting it up. A sheet will be provided in your room with their pins. If this information is missing, go see the diamond host to get the pins and your info sheet. 

PS your diamond perks do not start until the first cruise after you earns the points. 

Edited by twinmommy08

We're scheduled to take our granddaughter on a cruise next year.  She'll be in a cabin with us.  No her parents aren't coming.  She's been on 3 other Royal cruises.  Does she get any benefits from us?  We'll been on Navigator in a suite.

9 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No, only whatever her parents level is.

That's what I thought but had to ask.  Parents are not being invited to join us.  We are in a 2 bdrm gs on Navigator so not worried about what benefits she'll get. Of course when Royal realizes that we underpaid because of their mistake I sort of expect them to try and either demand more money or insist we take a smaller cabin!   They've repriced the cabins.  We'll see what happens.