Earliest to submit Shareholder Benefit

ohshin

2 hours ago, ohshin said:

Is there any hard limit to how early one can submit a Shareholder Benefit request?  Customer service had a vague answer, "advising guests to send in documentation no earlier than 3 months".

No earlier than 3 months is vague?  that is a firm date from your cruise date

• Like 1

Currently we know that the stock OBC is good till July of this year, does anyone know when they will meet again to either extend or remove this benefit? I have been getting confirmation of obc within a couple of days at most over the last couple of years now and really like this benefit. It’s pretty close to paid for the stock itself already.

40 minutes ago, tree.critter said:

Currently we know that the stock OBC is good till July of this year, does anyone know when they will meet again to either extend or remove this benefit? I have been getting confirmation of obc within a couple of days at most over the last couple of years now and really like this benefit. It’s pretty close to paid for the stock itself already.

Seems like the shareholder's meeting where these things are discussed is generally in April. Not sure when exactly this year though.

• Like 1

The benefit has not (yet) been extended for cruises after 7/31/23. Its extension is usually with the publication of the annual report, which should be very soon. This was the response I got when trying to apply to my next booking.

ScreenShot2023-02-26at1_39_26PM.png.676c602dfb4e7267a2cdf1e70eca8e2a.png

Also, if it is not extended, reservations must be made prior to 2/28/23 according to:50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Past annual report publication dates:

ScreenShot2023-02-26at1_49_46PM.png.3e3d7df9019ac5b832a58fcc727ee3fe.png

On another cruise line I submitted my shareholder benefit form about 6 weeks prior to sailing. Was almost immediately credited for $100 OBC. Have not sailed yet but it shows credited to my account. Probably the easiest $100 I have ever made.