When are show times?

2 minutes ago, Low Country Sandlapper said:

When are the shows?  I don’t want to make dinner reservations that cause us to miss out.  If it matters, we will be on the Sirena.

Thank you!

The shows are at 9:30 p.m..

10 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

On the Marina NOW, 3/3/23.

ALL shows are starting at 9:15, which iss change from my Oct/Nov cruise when they started at 9:30.

Things change! 🥂

Have a great cruise!

Related question: are shows the type you can sneak out of if you decide it isn’t for you? Just sit in the back, then discreetly depart? I’m not convinced they are something I’d enjoy based on the descriptions so far, but would be interested in checking them out. 

1 minute ago, OhState1 said:

Related question: are shows the type you can sneak out of if you decide it isn’t for you? Just sit in the back, then discreetly depart? I’m not convinced they are something I’d enjoy based on the descriptions so far, but would be interested in checking them out. 

Yes. I like the shows with singing/dancing, but I went to check out a solo singer (specialty, not one of the entertainment team) and stood in the back. After a couple of numbers I decided it was not for me. If you sit in the back (or in the hallway out of sight), I doubt the performer will notice.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, OhState1 said:

The entertainers are not going to call you out  for  leaving  mid show

but if unsure just sit at the back of the room

Beside the main shows at 9:30 PM, on occasion they may have an added pre-dinner show up in the Horizon Lounge at 5:45 PM.  These usually will be one of the regular cast members doing a solo concert, backed up by the band.

On Insignia last week, cast member Laura delivered an outstanding performance, to a standing ovation.🙂

1 hour ago, bob brown said:

Beside the main shows at 9:30 PM, on occasion they may have an added pre-dinner show up in the Horizon Lounge at 5:45 PM.  These usually will be one of the regular cast members doing a solo concert, backed up by the band.

On Insignia last week, cast member Laura delivered an outstanding performance, to a standing ovation.🙂

Bob,

Let me know what cruises you and Betsy are going on so we might meet up!

Jancruz1

Maybe to give the RTW pax   more options  ??

I have only seen the early performance on  one of our cruises

Just got off of Sirena. They had several shows at 6:00 which were great and well attended. 9:30 is too late for some. We complimented the 6:00 shows to the Cruise Director and he said to let Corporate and other Cruise Directors know you would like 6:00 shows.

• Thanks 1

We also had a “matinee” performance of sorts, by a guest magician… in addition to his two different evening shows, he did an afternoon lecture on Harry Houdini.  I can’t comment on that, as I missed it…😞

We also had a “matinee” performance of sorts, by a guest magician… in addition to his two different evening shows, he did an afternoon lecture on Harry Houdini.  I can’t comment on that, as I missed it…😞

I think I knew the guy who gave a talk on Houdini but his name escapes me. 😬

Edited by shepherd really
  • Haha 1