a little extra laundry service?

All set with the wash and fold laundry service,  but wondering if I can get a few items pressed once I unpack my luggage (dress shirts perhaps).  I will gladly tip my cabin attendant if that's a possibility (allowed?)

I used to pack my little travel iron, but no more since it was discovered, and I was called to the "naughty room" to claim my luggage!  😒

Great news.   Been a while due to COVID so happy to get this confirmation.   I am a bit of a fussbudget despite wrinkled cruise attire is sometimes “in vogue”.  🤣

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Last two cruises there was a special listed for first day pressing. It was something placed on the desk or listed in the app. details are blurry.  This was in Oct. 2022

Agree, on my Cruises few months ago wasnt a real bad deal of press in bulk for flat rate. Might been $30 and inc my 4 pants and 14 shirts

33 minutes ago, shellunderwater said:

Yeah, bring laundered shirts.  They will press-only.

Yup. Doing this for over 25yrs, Bring Dozen clean shirts and have Royal press them. Back and ready before Dinner second nite. The years before that I'd pay local cleaners to press all my shirts/pants then need bring large garment bag with my suitcase try keep everything from getting wrinkled. In 2019 my last Cruises before CV my suitcase was random selected for thorough search. What a mess! Everything wadded up thrown into my suitcase.