MUTS question.

NoelleC

21 hours ago, 1965 said:

You got it. Encanto, West Side Story, The Martian, Avatar, Top Gun Maverick, Uncharted, Thor Love & Thunder, Free Guy, Date Night, Buckey's Chance, Shang-Chi & the Legend of the 10 Rings, Devil Wears Prada. 😊

Those are mostly pretty old movies. I must admit that I love Free Guy

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 1965 said:

You got it. Encanto 2021) , West Side Story, The Martian (2015) , Avatar, Top Gun Maverick, Uncharted, Thor Love & Thunder, Free Guy, Date Night 2010), Buckey's Chance, Shang-Chi & the Legend of the 10 Rings, Devil Wears Prada (2006). 😊

Some of them are sort of old.  The Prada movie had been on TV about a 1000 times.

DON

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2023 at 2:03 PM, NoelleC said:

I appreciate your kindness. Not my first cruise, just my first cruise with Princess, so I have quite a few questions. I am just amused at how much my innocent question has offended some people 🙃

I don't think people were "offended". I think they were puzzled why you would even think that they would show naked people on a family cruise line's poolside video screen.

6 hours ago, donaldsc said:

Some of them are sort of old.  The Prada movie had been on TV about a 1000 times.

DON

I don't think they've spent much of anything for new movies (except for Top Gun) in the past 6 months. 

6 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

I don't think they've spent much of anything for new movies (except for Top Gun) in the past 6 months. 

Movies do not generate significant revenue, so I'm not surprised that the selection is relatively old.

8 hours ago, wowzz said:

Movies do not generate significant revenue, so I'm not surprised that the selection is relatively old.

So true. 

If you're watching a movie, you're not gambling or spending money in the shops. This way they can still advertise they have the MUTS screen on all the ships to sell their cruise.

Out of 3,600 + people on board there maybe were 150 people watching one of the nightly movies one evening.