Celebrity transfers from SNA airport in Calif to LA Cruise Port?

Santiago Sister

It's a very long way (taking traffic into account). A fellow on my rollcall sailing out of LA/San Pedro is finding transport (vans) running $120 ish with Uber/taxi about $80. I suspect Celebrity doesn't provide a shuttle from Santa Ana... But you should call them to confirm one way or the other. 

Check both Uber and Lyft, to get the best price, and if you wait a while, the price might even be lower. Right now their prices are much cheaper and much quicker than trying a cruise line transfer, especially from LAX. Celebrity won't do transfers from Long Beach or SNA, just because there's not enough demand, and LAX transfers are awful, since you have to load (or unload) at every terminal, and Celebrity doesn't even show any transfer booking option on their website. For the Solstice, I simply take an Uber from my hotel. If you spend the night before the cruise at SNA, it's also generally much cheaper than trying to book the 2 decent hotels in San Pedro, especially since the Discovery Princess usually leaves on Saturdays too from San Pedro. Taking Uber allowed me to make a 9:40 flight from LGB after my last cruise, and my sister to make a 10:50 flight from LAX, so it's well worth learning the apps in terms of convenience, cost, and lower stress.