GV discount if booked onboard

JSR

Is there a discount for booking a GV cruise while onboard another SS cruise? If so, is it 5%?

We cruise in June and I am debating waiting or not. So far the cabins we are interested in are readily available...At the same time I am one of those, just get it done people...the savings is significant if it is offered.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by JSR
typo

We booked a Grand Voyage while onboard last year and got the 5% onboard booking discount. Not only that, we were able to transfer the onboard discount from one Grand Voyage to another a few months later when we changed our minds and decided to switch from the 2024 Grand South America to the 2024 Grand Africa & Arabia Voyage. Unless they’ve changed the rules, you should be able to get the discount. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you everyone. I will monitor the suite situation as I need an ADA cabin, there are 4 available now, so if I see it getting down to 1 or 2 I will book, if not I will hold out until June and book it right away for the additional discount.

2 minutes ago, JSR said:

Accessible cabins were more limited then I thought

I'm sorry the GV onboard booking didn't work for you, but you did the right thing by keeping your eye on the availability of the cabin you wanted.  I would still meet up with the Future Cruise Consultant while onboard in June to see if there is something they can do for you regarding your GV booking.  Never hurts to ask.

We booked another cruise before we cruised, once on board the ship I when to see the agent.  After looking it up he said with the discount we’d have to move a few suites lower to get the same price we had.  So we got the suite we wanted by booking before, and it appears we got a much lower price.