Trivia

We were on Symphony in December and noticed the quality and quantity of trivia games was low. In August I was on the Quantum and there was a lot of trivia activities and it was actually really fun. We're not concerned about the  The same for the cruise before that. Has anyone noticed if this was ship specific or has it changed fleetwide? All in all not a huge deal, but trivia is usually a favorite activity of ours on cruises.

Was just on Serenade and we didn’t participate in any trivia. We couldn’t understand what the young lady was saying at all…. For the whole 10 days!!

I think (hope) its dependent on the ship and not a trend, as we have had fun with trivia in the past.

it would be so much better if we could understand what they were saying. It wasn’t good on that ship at all.

And the regular cruise director was sent home unexpectedly, so the young lady that was filling in on our cruise was just ok, in fact we didn’t go to love and marriage show, we didn’t think it would be good with her.

• Like 1

Absolutely love trivia...and have made many friends over the years.

We noticed that they stopped giving out prizes during most trivias.

* Yes, we know those key chains, highlighters, and pens are worthless...but I do really like those RCCL logo hats when they gave them out.

20230306_095224.jpg

I've noticed some of the answers are just plain wrong (like I look them up afterwards).  Some times it's hard to understand the person (on our last cruise someone just stood next to the guy and translated, it was really that bad) and some people are jerks (joined a group, they wouldn't listen to me, and then would award themselves the points when my answer was right but they didn't write it down).

I think that could be fleetwide, but I really don't care since the prizes are meh anyways, I just enjoy challenging myself. I do wish they would hold it in bigger venues since there is NEVER enough seating.