New Windstar Covid19 Vaccination Policy as of June 1, 2023

Host Jazzbeau

For sailings embarking June 1, 2023 and beyond, Windstar will no longer require guests to be vaccinated for COVID-19 unless required by the local government. This change applies for guests only; our crew will still be required to be vaccinated. And while no longer required, we recommend all guests keep up to date with theirCOVID-19 vaccines.

Windstar Covid19 Vaccine Policy as of June 1, 2023.pdf

Please remember that Cruise Critic Covid policies are still in effect:  you may comment on your reaction to this Windstar policy, but do not offer opinions [even if you think they are facts] about Covid and best practices to deal with it.

• Like 2

On 3/9/2023 at 2:38 PM, piedpiper99 said:

Anyone have insight as to what prompted this change.  I was pretty sure, that Windstar was going to keep the policy and use the vaccine requirement as differentiator from other cruiselines.

I would guess a lack of. business and bookings that resulted from their vax policy.......when so many other cruises dropped the vax requirement.  I've enjoyed many Windstar cruises in the past, but as I told them, I've resorted to booking other cruise lines that don't have a vax requirement. So I'm happy to hear about this change and now looking forward to booking Windstar again.

Edited by jmbklj
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...