Premier Pass package

WVU-79

18 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Anyone see this on a cruise longer then 7 days, we only have one cruise booked before the end of the year and it is 14 nights?

We bought it for our 8 night on Mariner for this June.

23 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Good save 🙄.   Did anyone else take screenshots, just in case they are needed?  I won’t pursue this unless I see that other people are succeeding. 

Yep I have it all. I am fighting with them now 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It seems like a package Celebrity once offered that was a mistake somehow found its way to the Royal site.  If that is what happened, it is an amazing display of incompetence.

Makes one wonder…

(not that I was not skeptical to start with…)

Edited by TexasRon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Maybe; maybe not. 
The Key has a finite number of spots, it’s very common for it to sell out. Perhaps this has the same capacity restrictions. 

Only so many bottles of Veuve Clicquot in the world also....😏

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Interesting I’m unable to find it on my upcoming Celebrity cruise.

We are going on Celebrity in two weeks and this package is not showing either for us. The excuse of it being related to Celebrity is a weak spin on Royal's part to put it nicely...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, garywatson said:

By far. An entire bottle of actual champagne for example (I just googled it and plan to get a bottle of orange juice to mix it with).  Maybe I'll bring a stack of plastic champagne cups and hand drinks out to people passing in the hallway.

Please don’t use this champagne for mimosas….so delicious on its own!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My package is still showing as booked.  I bought early this morning for my 8 night cruise on Mariner this June.

IF they do cancel and refund everyone I wonder if Royal does things like this to gauge how interested people are in this package only to re-evaluate and put on sale at a future date with an updated price.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, soupchef said:

Yep I have it all. I am fighting with them now 

I too have several screenshots.  I will be nice but FIRM. I want them to honor at least the internet, priority boarding (doesn't cost them) & glass of wine for 2 ppl in MDR each night.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ace1zoe2 said:

Just saw this online

4DCC609E-2D63-402A-8D1F-4DAA98100FE9.png

II have several screenshots and will ask them to honor part of it.  I will be nice but FIRM. I want them to honor at least the internet, priority boarding (doesn't cost them) & glass of wine for 2 ppl in MDR each night.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Good save 🙄.   Did anyone else take screenshots, just in case they are needed?  I won’t pursue this unless I see that other people are succeeding. 

I too have several screenshots.  I will be nice but FIRM. I want them to honor at least the internet, priority boarding (doesn't cost them) & glass of wine for 2 ppl in MDR each night.  

4 minutes ago, Rose Violet said:

II have several screenshots and will ask them to honor part of it.  I will be nice but FIRM. I want them to honor at least the internet, priority boarding (doesn't cost them) & glass of wine for 2 ppl in MDR each night.  

That will be their spin on it also, "Nice and Firm "!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rose Violet said:

You took screenshots because you had the same feeling most all of us did -- it was too good to be true.

Royal doesn't have to honor anything. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rose Violet said:

I don’t intend to pursue it unless others report the package being honored.  If it turns out that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, I might squeak a bit!  But I don’t really think they will budge.

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

That will be their spin on it also, "Nice and Firm "!

No, my spin 🙂  I will be nice but firm in having them honor at least some of it. 🙂 Many on my April cruise are not happy.  However, someone pointed out the "post of apology" may not be official.  Waiting for Royal to contact me officially so we can discuss. 

1 minute ago, Rose Violet said:

You can stop the cut and paste reply to every post now. 

You can be as firm as you want, but you will be wasting your time. Either they decide to honor it or they don’t. You have nothing to stand on other than their good will. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, not-enough-cruising said:

You can stop the cut and paste reply to every post now. 

You can be as firm as you want, but you will be wasting your time. Either they decide to honor it or they don’t. You have nothing to stand on other than their good will. 

My apologies. I am disabled and cannot type very well.  I will leave cruise critics now. 

2 minutes ago, Rose Violet said:

No, my spin 🙂  I will be nice but firm in having them honor at least some of it. 🙂 Many on my April cruise are not happy.  However, someone pointed out the "post of apology" may not be official.  Waiting for Royal to contact me officially so we can discuss. 

Right. They offered it. We paid for it. They need to honor it. It was up there WAY too long for it to have been a good faith mistake. 

• Like 2

Just now, kruzerci said:

Right. They offered it. We paid for it. They need to honor it. It was up there WAY too long for it to have been a good faith mistake. 

That is a nice way to think about it, but that little box you check for every purchase that says “I understand the terms and conditions” says otherwise. 

I think anyone with half a mind knew how this would turnout.  Not offered on any of my cruises, but would have booked if it was, just in case the 1 in 100 chance they honored it.

Since this only started yesterday, I would think all the charges are pending on everyone's cc.  Wonder if they will disappear or turn into actual charges they have to credit.  

• Like 1