Solarium Bistro info - Harmony of the Seas

rpp77

We have a cruise booked in late April on Harmony, but this is the first cruise that we've been on where the ship has the Solarium Bistro. Just wondering if our kids can eat there, being as it is in the Solarium? Also, it looks as if though the Dinner menu is a Mediterranean themed menu, Is there anything special about the Breakfast or Lunch Menu there? I assume it's smaller than the Windjammer with a little less selection. Pros? Cons?

34 minutes ago, rpp77 said:

We have a cruise booked in late April on Harmony, but this is the first cruise that we've been on where the ship has the Solarium Bistro. Just wondering if our kids can eat there, being as it is in the Solarium? Also, it looks as if though the Dinner menu is a Mediterranean themed menu, Is there anything special about the Breakfast or Lunch Menu there? I assume it's smaller than the Windjammer with a little less selection. Pros? Cons?

Yes, kids are allowed in to eat.

Yes, smaller and less choice but also less manic, which is a big plus.

Breakfast and lunch are meant to be healthier options than WJ - turkey bacon, anyone?

Fresh fruit salads there were the best we found anywhere on the ship.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rpp77 said:

Is there anything special about the Breakfast or Lunch Menu there? I assume it's smaller than the Windjammer with a little less selection.

nothing special about the menu and fewer choices, but sometimes it's less crowded until people discover it. And it's pretty.

Yes, kids can eat there.

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.2b7ad8d6ee8592d15c61d5b27d956170.jpeg

Here is a photo -- did not take any while it was open for service but as stated earlier, breakfast and lunch are just scaled down Windjammer offerings.  Did not go to dinner there but the menu for dinner was available on the Royal Caribbean app. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rpp77 said:

You can reserve dinner times on the app. Depending on how busy they may be, you mayor may not get in without a reservation. People that make reservations, don’t always show up. I would make reservations just to make sure.

• Like 1