Wonder - MDR - Grilled chicken as option on Welcome Aboard Menu

Mom*3

We boarded Wonder of the Seas today, 3/12/23. My daughter was thrilled to find Grilled Chicken as a substitution under the Fried Chicken. She said it tasted the same as the previous version. 
Our dinner was delicious and very hot! Off to a good start. 

C0BA24DD-26F7-4497-9436-0B0E11B52DC7.jpeg

B69E050C-7FE2-4531-B430-5942732059DF.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks for posting.

I noticed this when I was looking at menus in the app on a different ship. Sounds to me like they're actually listening to what many people are saying and backtracking somewhat regarding the classic menu items.

I don't know if you noticed but they've also added an Indian vegetarian dish, mentioned in similar fashion underneath the main Indian dish.

• Like 2

Hi Mom*3.... I hope you have a great cruise!  We are sailing on the same itinerary as you in May, and was wondering if you could possibly post the order of menu themes in the MDR.  I know that's a lot to ask when you're on vacation, so if you think it will be too much work, I completely understand.  Either way, enjoy your trip and have a great time on Wonder!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NaplesGoBlue said:

Hi Mom*3.... I hope you have a great cruise!  We are sailing on the same itinerary as you in May, and was wondering if you could possibly post the order of menu themes in the MDR.  I know that's a lot to ask when you're on vacation, so if you think it will be too much work, I completely understand.  Either way, enjoy your trip and have a great time on Wonder!

You can check the menus for any current sailing (as well as future sailings, but you're taking chance they may not be accurate in advance) on Royal's app.

5 hours ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

You can check the menus for any current sailing (as well as future sailings, but you're taking chance they may not be accurate in advance) on Royal's app.

We have experienced them changing from what was published during the cruise. On Serenade last month, one night that was listed as caribbean in the app at the start of the cruise changed to British a few days later, and a second Mexican night popped up out of nowhere.

On 3/13/2023 at 2:09 AM, NaplesGoBlue said:

I don’t mind posting the order. As mentioned above, I kept checking in the app ahead of time and the order changed 3 times before we cruised. 
But, currently this is the order, if it changes mid cruise, I can update. 
Welcome Aboard

French

Mexican 

Caribbean 

Italian 

Royal Night

Bon Voyage

And, again last night, Grilled Chicken was an option listed under Chicken Cordon Bleu. Our food has been served mostly very hot, my husband’s Calamari was lukewarm last night. Our waiter has no problem serving us multiple entrees at the same time. He understands when we want to share something and brings those items at the same time. The overall experience seems similar to past cruises. He is bringing out both dishes if we seem undecided, dishes to share, extra ice cream, etc. He also seems to know which of the new dishes aren’t as good and he steers us away from them.

4B785C5D-E7BE-4EC3-84D4-CADFFEAE6713.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good to see this happening.

Such a simple thing to have available and will make a big difference to lots of peoples dining experience. 

I think I saw a post a few days ago which had plain salmon available underneath the herb crusted salmon.

Interesting to see if this starts to crop up on the menus across the fleet.

• Like 2