Prima in Amsterdam

5 minutes ago, casofilia said:

@MAVIP

Friday 25th August

Thanks

Mike

You will see from the calendar that it will be Cruise Port  Amsterdam. Close (walkable distance)  to the center of Amsterdam, Centraal Station, and  other public transport.  I suggest you visit the website once in a while, so you will notice any change in the coming months.  Enjoy your cruise and your stay in Holland!

@MAVIP

You will see from the calendar that it will be Cruise Port  Amsterdam. Close (walkable distance)  to the center of Amsterdam,

I suggest you visit the website once in a while,

Thank you again but calendar & website?

We will be there for 3 days (Sunday 27th to Wednesday 30th) before we join a Viking cruise to Bucharest.

15 minutes ago, casofilia said:

@MAVIP

You will see from the calendar that it will be Cruise Port  Amsterdam. Close (walkable distance)  to the center of Amsterdam,

I suggest you visit the website once in a while,

Thank you again but calendar & website?

We will be there for 3 days (Sunday 27th to Wednesday 30th) before we join a Viking cruise to Bucharest.

Please see  #2  where you will find it too https://sea.cruiseportamsterdam.com/cruise-calendar/

1 hour ago, casofilia said:

I don't think it was there when I responded initially very soon after your initial post.

To spare MAVIP's blushes, I saw the website calendar listing there before that initial post, but wasn't able to post until after MAVIP had already beaten me to it. The entry wasn't magically added this morning!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MAVIP said:

The date of departure or arrival? https://sea.cruiseportamsterdam.com/cruise-calendar/

Thanks, we are also on the Prima, but on August 8th. I see we (at least as of now) are in the cruise port Amsterdam.

I saw one other ship will be there, but when I checked it out it has less than 200 passengers so should not have much of an impact.

2 hours ago, casofilia said:

@MAVIP

Thank you.   I don't think it was there when I responded initially very soon after your initial post..

Mike

Can you imagine: discussion in a minute from NZ to NL and back 😉 

• Like 1