Princess ships for 2024-2025

2 hours ago, cheznandy said:

Good work Sarah, I guess we can be sure that Crown, Diamond and Royal are going somewhere.

We have to fly to Syd, Mel and Bris anyway, how was the Grand and your cruise?

Good cruise. There isn't any reported news of COVID on board. But I suspect there is. There are a few people who have been unwell but have tested negative for covid by the ship. I think its more too much alchohol trying to max out there package every day IMHO. We steaming back to Melbourne for Tuesday arrival. We staying onboard for next cruise.

Anyway, I got the printed itinerary for the World cruise 2025. No pricing yet from Future Cruise person. I can't take pictures cause internet hooked up to my laptop. So I type out the stops. Excuse any poor spelling, happy to clarify. I post in seperate post.

Edited by icat2000
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Thanks Sarah, would the sectors be 

Syd/Rome

Rome/London

London/New york

New York/Syd?

Wouldn't mind London to New York, can only dream😛

I dont have any info on what the sectors might be.

There no OBC. You get 3% off the fare and deposit is 5%

Edited by icat2000
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, stki said:

Hi Sarah, any chance you could ask if there will be a Circle Pacific cruise from Sydney planned for 2025

Thanks

Tanya

The Circle Pacific or Circle Indian were last done when there were 2 ships based here year-round. I can't see them fitting one in before Crown's world cruise, and she looks to be the only ship to be 100% based here.

• Like 1

Didn't get a chance to see Cruise person as we had a medical evacuation by helicopter and that took about 3 hours to sort out. I try again next couple days as we on for the next cruise.

Edited by icat2000
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, icat2000 said:

Didn't get a chance to see Cruise person as we had a medical evacuation by helicopter and that took about 3 hours to sort out. I try again next couple days as we on for the next cruise.

All good, thank you for thinking of my question. Hope you are enjoying your cruise. 

Vicki. 😀

Wow what a crap season for Princess in 2024/2025 , Just Royal, Crown and Diamond. They have really let the ball down big time. This suggest there may be a few ship retirements coming through if they can only send three ships down under - that less capacity than this coming season. Awaiting for further  info to come through. This is what i was just told.

On 3/17/2023 at 5:15 PM, springaussie said:

Never been on Diamond.

If she goes into dry dock it will be interesting to see if this stays.

I have used many bathhouses and onsens in Japan over my 7 visits. 

If they keep scheduling Diamond for Japan itineraries during our winter then they will keep Izumi.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, aussiecruiser275 said:

Wow what a crap season for Princess in 2024/2025 , Just Royal, Crown and Diamond. They have really let the ball down big time. This suggest there may be a few ship retirements coming through if they can only send three ships down under - that less capacity than this coming season. Awaiting for further  info to come through. This is what i was just told.

The repos itineraries are what I’m looking  for. Any idea of release date for Australia cruises. If it’s crappy as you say then repos might go like hotcakes 

Edited by icat2000

To be honest I havent had a good look yet, all the other pages are not working yet with AUD and standard fares etc and I was trying to find them, anyway the itinerary is the same!

I think Geoff worked out there are two round oz.

This is very poor. Only 3 ships and such boring itineraries. When is this going to be released here in Oz?  Surely there will be more ships to be added to these three. If not we will be looking at other lines including Celebrity, HAL and  Oceania.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Gal said:

This is very poor. Only 3 ships and such boring itineraries. When is this going to be released here in Oz?  Surely there will be more ships to be added to these three. If not we will be looking at other lines including Celebrity, HAL and  Oceania.

Apparently, Aussie T/A's get their release info overnight into Wednesday.

1 minute ago, Aussie Gal said:

Totally agree, these itineraries are boring! Same old, same old. I do wonder if they are going to be selling the Coral. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙁

3 minutes ago, Aussie Gal said:

Agree, we were looking for a Xmas/New year cruise, why is Diamond going to NZ from Brisbane for most of them🙃